Reviews for Notice Me
ShadowFane chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Excellent. That's it; you're going on my fav. authors list. So there. ;)

SF
untilI chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
Was the rhyme supposed to work out to the end of the poem? If done intentionally, great work. But, no wonder Jim left. If it was much longer, I would have left too. Over all, great job. Annoying poem, but it has it's point.
run rabbit run chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
i like how harsh this is...

and i have a feeling you were making fun of me for something i wrote recently. i laughed, to tell you the truth. at least you tried...

-no one asks questions anymore...-

anyway... cheers anyway...
Christine Ashworth chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I know this feeling. Stupid freshman (No offense if you are a freshman btw) anyway, the poetry is simple, but that is nice. Its not really complicated and doesn't make my head hurt when I read it.
happypills03 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
k theme u have going.. poor choice of rhyming words..its okay though..ull get better :)
In State of Agony chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
You dont have to rhyme everything...sorry but i think its to forced and i dont like that, like the idea but not the way you espress it...i think that u have to put more feelings to ur work, you say it! write when you are sad...it maybe help you, of course is just my point of view, other people cant relate to your work, m girl your other writhings are to extends...I still try to read the short ones, like the poems not tales...please try to write just one without the rhyme thing... make a experiment... thats all
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
the rhyme... its very forced - 'rhyme' and 'slime'?
enjoy the silence chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Yes! I can so relate. I wish guys weren't so stupid. Usually the geeky ones are just too emotionally dumb to get this stuff. Unfortunately, I'm a popular girl who loves geeky guys. lol

Love your work. Connie
Donut prayer chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I know you can be pain reviewing people, but some of these people are just plain wrong. The world needs people like you to invent the parachute to teh person who made the plane.
wildchild33 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
let me put this softly... it stinks... dont criticize my poetry or any one elses unless you fix your own
Harleen Napier chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I really like this. I like the flow. I like the sound. And I don't know if there's anyone, especially another woman, who can't relate to this.
amberdowny chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Egad, I hope this isn't the best of your ability. The rhymes...ugh. Don't take that the wrong way. :)

In response to a review you left me, I am definitely a female, but I'm not rich at all, and I didn't "decide" to be bisexual. You cannot "choose" your sexual orientation, unless you're lying. Just so you're clear.
Nicole Michele chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I could be good but you forced the rhyme just let it you desperatly want to read somthing without BIU's read "This is Odd"