Reviews for Shell of a Tear
karone-sakura chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Oi I remember when that innocence faded... When I started my track to loneliness and pushing people away. Very nice piece.
Secretly-In-Love chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
another good poem i liked it.
The Forgotten Cookie chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Aww, this is so sad! It almost made me cry! (That's a good thing ; )It's very true how a child's face seems to change as they loose their innocence from the world.
ginnyellen chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Yes; you grow, and yes you sometimes feel extremely lonely, but, I have learned in time that even in the darkest moments there's someone with us. She(he) may not be present when you feel like the only person aware of your presence is yourself, but they're there. You are not lonely... you may be alone, but may you never feel lonely.

A sad poem, I have felt like that before... you're a great author!

**GinnyEllen**
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
I've printed off a lot of poems from FP that I really liked and have stuck them in a notebook since there isn't enough room for them all on my faves. This is going on there for sure! Excellent job, Matt! :)
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Very good. I have been trying to write a poem on lost innocence. Please read and review.
Liebchen Rose chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
But you are not alone sweetheart, as much as you feel like you are. This is so beautiful and sad. I really like it. It captures the change from a child to an adult so poetically. Wonderful job.

Love,Hawke
Sarah Rizal chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Hey , i love the poem my fav line was ''Of that looming emptinessThat cold question Who am i? ''.and thanks for the tips u gave ! (:
Senorita Diabla chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Now that is beauty! It's difficult to find much good poetry on fictionpress, but this is gorgeous, elegant, entrancing. It's relatable in the sense that everyone goes through it, but the way you state emotions, the way you characterize actions, makes this really stick out among others of its kind. Lovely job, definitely going on my favorites list ].

chochang913