Reviews for Sketchy
Mr.Satire chapter 9 . 8/14/2006
AW, so wrong. I like the mute's reply! Great sketches!- you should write more and make them into an actual play.
Mr.Satire chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
I want a cookbook that requires sending dead bees to Antarctica! Seriously, though, one of us should do that just to see what the mailperson does.
Mr.Satire chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
Yeah! That's my kind of humor!
Mr.Satire chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
I love these sketches!
Mr.Satire chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
That's great! I could see that as a commercial for... something.
Nurgette chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
All of these sketches are amazingly funny. Seriously, I am still giggling. I am a fan of this kind of humour (Monty Python etc) and I could honestly imagine these being performed. *9,9,9 thumbs up to you* Heh heh. Please write more!
Spazzy Cow chapter 9 . 3/2/2006
Ew, puke.

On another note, in 1993 the Mississippi River flooded horribly here. It wrecked a whole bunch of our historic auditorium and port and a little of a cool restaurant downtown. Now all the buildings down there have lines painted on the walls to show how high the water got. It's known as "The Great Flood of 1993." Yeah. Just thought you'd like to know.

spazzy cow
Spazzy Cow chapter 8 . 3/2/2006
::laugh::

I'm guessing that Chris was flirting a little too much with Lois...?
Spazzy Cow chapter 7 . 3/2/2006
An antique goose! How cool! I want one. Except I'd like a female, as they tend to have better temperments.

spzy cw
Spazzy Cow chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
Nice product name. It's easy to remember, easy to say, and quite catchy. Really.

What does glass taste like?

spazzy cow
Spazzy Cow chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
The image of a Mexican pipe-smoking guy dressed in Dorothy drag is wonderful. And now I'm going to have to go around and randomly say the word 'callibitruity.' And I think the butterfly man with the envelope of bees really made the sketch.

I wonder if we're going to see more of 154 Parkinworthy St in the future...?

I really enjoyed this one.

sc
Dragon's Child chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
the first one's my favorite. and i love that superman joke. _
Me chapter 9 . 2/5/2006
Haha - so funny! Absolutely reminds me of Monty Python. I love it!
A. C. Oasis chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
awesome. 8) please check out my stories? thanx.
Chi Ame chapter 6 . 1/28/2006
Yummy. Well that was a satisfying series. Great job!