Reviews for Goodnight
anjil chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Every writer should know that muses choke in stifling hot air. The stangnant essence of air mirrors a stagnant muse ... you need fresh air to keep them strong and able. Fresh air is like fresh ideas - once you open a window they'll start flowing like crazy. I'm guessing you realized that and that's why you made a note of that.

I just posted my first thing on The Press and I'm interested as to what people think of it. I have a thing for the unusual...

And I do a bit of singing myself ... although I don't like when people hear me.

anjil
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Wow. That's awesome! So well written! Write on!

Anna
octobertears chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
That was absolutely beautiful, brilliant, sad...it was great, love! I'm hoping to see more where that came from.
fledgling chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I agree that it does sound rather like a song. I liked the emotion in this piece, as well as the style, but it seemed a bit awkward to me. It might have been the rhymes, I don't know. But other than that, I'm glad you're writing so much lately. :D
Ally chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
omg wow i had no idea this is awesome! it's something you'd expect to read in english class. i love this line: After this I fall to my end. No one's open arms will extend. Falling, falling... the stars from Heaven beside me. The only things there to save me and guide me. Long lost lonely lights… She smiles a wicked smile and says goodnight. You r awesome Val!
Mal chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Very good, Val. Its has a flow to it, a very definate flow. And it wasnt born of anything else I can think ofReal poetry )Sounds like a song...Evanescence or something
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
A wonderful song, sad and haunting. Seems to reflect the memory of abuse, but could be interpreted in all kinds of ways. Great imagery, "the stars are bleeding" etc. It has really touched me.