Reviews for Haiku collection: Speak
Systole chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
I like this, the honesty about how you felt towards the abuser in this, very good.
Myriah chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
These are really cool, I love them.
Anastasia Who chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
Very good poem. Weird how these were my exact thoughts just last night, EXACT thoughts. I love how this is written. I can feel the emotion behind the words about wanting to take the pain of the one you care for, but feeling powerless to do anything. Perhaps it's just because I have just been in this situation, but I can feel the want to just take that pain, the thoughts, the memories, and soak them all into yourself, just so that person doesn't have them. Great poem and very nicely written.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
Powerful emotions.
Stratiotes chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
I have a dear friend who also cuts... I think you capture so well how we feel who look from the outside. We want to do so much and feel so helpless at the same time. There's a sense of longing here more than accomplishment... which is something almost trademark of many of your pieces... but not any less potent and powerful.
youzi chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
interestingly titled..seems to put the piece on "loop"..so the whole thing plays again...and again...and again..do keep writing D
Christine - CRW chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
the "soaking up in my own arms" - is just such a wonderful way to say you really care for someone- very well-written.
angelus . noir chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
beautiful, so sad and tragic. it left me stunned, close to tears after reading this. wonderful, wonderful poem.* noelle
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
Beautiful. So endearing and truthful. It is nice to have a friend who cares. Hopefully your friend will realize that and stop. P.S. Thanks for your wonderful comments.
citrus scented chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
oh wonderful. so emotional, touching in such few words. very effective.
myno chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
i don't know what to say- i am stunned.

this poem reminds me so much of myself. The comparison of selfharm to reenacting pain inflicted on you is amazing.
Haunted-dreams05 chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
I can relate to this too. There are so many times where I just want to take all of my friend's pain away and evrything how they have been treated. Very good poem. I can feel the emotion behind it.
marshbar960 chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
once again, i can relate. i especially loved the second line. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
Slowly Sinking chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
This is really moving, beautifully written. The emotion shines through. Brilliant work.
Ziranyan Calacirya chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
this is sad. i wonder if i am putting my friends who know through this...i hope not...i hate seeing them sad.i love this, it is sweet, caring and truthful, yet sad.
104 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »