Reviews for Scottie Socks
Reeciez chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
I enjoyed every tortuous minute of that read. I truly did, I tell you! I even stayed up all night just to read this after I found it around nine and then had to go and clean up a bit and then had to wait my turn to use the computer again. So, here I am at some 4:33 in the early winkling hours of the dark and yet refreshing morn typing a simply inconvenient yet still totally necessary review. Although since you have shown no interest to continue posting here, to me this review is just another useless cry out to one of the many talented but highly under-rated authors here on FP. No bother, though. Won't put a limp in my step. I'll just add you to the list of my ever growing favorites.
Doryan chapter 21 . 10/8/2012
I love your story!
Abrasive chapter 21 . 10/15/2010
Red herrings - everywhere! It was brilliant; you dropped enough clues and hints to make the culprit's identity an utterly confusing secret, successfully tricking the reader into assuming the killer was Flavian or Siren or even Jenniffer, only to completely unravel it all at the end. Really wonderfully complex plot. I adored it.
Turquoise-Haired Mage chapter 21 . 7/23/2009
This was the first horror/Romance i've read and it was interesting i loved it thank you for the story.
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This is my all time fav. horror story! i've read it multiple times and the thrill still comes back!
runaway sheet chapter 21 . 3/29/2009
Haha, I absolutely think you should have classified this as thriller. Freaking awesome! I was surprised to find myself crying when Adrian nearly killed Siren, but he woke up and his voice dispelled whatever. I cried! What the-

Anyhoo, I’m glad to have read this. Like I said great story. You write good, but I notice this story be old, like really, ancient. Hehe, still cool-ios! I have to check out your other stuff now.
Kalista Jia chapter 21 . 4/11/2008
ah it is over! I almost guess who was the evil behind this.

At first I thought I was the Socks kid, but then I thought it might be Siren's alter ego, then finally lead to him.! kya! so suspenceful!

By the way where the heck happened to the teachers? And the Socks kid?
lex chapter 19 . 3/4/2008
WOW! This is good
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 20 . 1/3/2008
...so it was adrian.

...

but flavian was twisted and he killed someone too ...

hm ... weird.

lol.
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 19 . 1/3/2008
hm ... at first i thought it was adrian who was the killer. lol. scary. where did the teachers go anyway?

lol. siren's a lil cutie. phoenix and adrian both liking him. :D

but who's socks ...?
Kidiu chapter 21 . 6/15/2007
Wow, just wow! Amazing story! I give you golden stars for a wonderful theme, wonderful pairing, wonderful beginning/ending, and for actually finishing! I enjoyed reading this!
Liviania chapter 21 . 6/3/2007
Wicked story - I love how Adrian is so afraid Siren will find out and likely Siren knows perfectly well . . .

And, as you said, it is ridiculously cute for a story about I long series of murders. I love teh cute. 'Tis an awesome blend. (Plus they live happily ever after. _)

Livi
TehReviewer chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Your writing's not horrible. You write the fight scene and the part where he's getting bullied cliche though. And continuously saying "the victim" demands that the reader view him as a victim rather than -convincing- us that he's a victim. Make us feel for that character instead of just stating it. And that way the writer was being so blatantly secretive about the character's name makes the writing seem amateurish and so it somewhat ruins the enjoyment of reading it. Try to be subtle about things like that.
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 11/21/2006
You're offing people faster than I thought! It's not as scary as I thought though and I think your setting us to be a little sympathic towards the killer, but maybe I'm wrong. I think I know who it is by reading the summary to your other story and surprisingly I see you giving us little hints to him and I surprised nobody brought up Flavian as the killer since he was jealous of Siren, but I don't think he's the killer*shakes head*
Midnights Scream chapter 3 . 11/20/2006
I liked how you did the last part. It was good. I think I'm going to really like this story. I'll keep reading!
82 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »