Reviews for lackluster
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Stunning, as always. Your imagery and lines were always a delight to my eyes.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I love that last line so sad and so incredibly true... I love the whole thing actaully the sand paper thing is great
mezzie chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
adoring this. properly jealous of your stellar phrase "second skin catastrophe". gah... there's so much in this.. amazing.

mezzie
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Honestly breathtaking. An amazing thought process.
addie pray chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
This is fantastic. Fantastic and wonderful and beautiful and loads of other compliments as well. I didn't pay attention to all the letter art stuff, and for me that made it more gorgeous.
account not in use chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
mix with sand(paper) and formulate layers-it's so sing-song defiant.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
wow the last line was amazing. i am in awe.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Oh, god. Painful and beautiful at the same time. Great job.
beti213 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
hehe I just read people's "half their size" issue and the last line made me think of that. this poem is almost physically painful to me... like someone's tearing through my skin. not pretty, and beautifully written nonetheless. I love the phrase "delicately floating bones." like a cloud. but not. like happiness. but piece. keep writing.
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I like the deep meaning you put in your poetry, it's just amazing! I always love your poetry, great work. Just here to remind you, keep writing!
myno chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
what to say? Your poetry never fails to amaze me.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
oh and thats just anotherone of me.

hah, i dont even know why i am laughing, but images are kind of close to everything today.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
hehe something to blame...something to claime. this is brilliant, its so simple but god it just holds so much. the writing is so soft and delicate, but the thoughts and deeper meaning behind it all is imense. wonderful.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
. . . .

(heheh) your name is so pretty now and this is oh so pretty, too. love it. each time i read i giggle even when my heart breaks; yes, it is that angsty. (LOVE)

* noelle
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
you write beautifully & i like your name.