Reviews for The Moon
Spirit Tigress chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Trick or Treat,

maybe too much thought isn't a bad thing...

Dark Revival

28/70
WAH chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
i love the moon... i totally agree and have thought the same on many occasions...It changes so much... It goes through all of the cycles and it's a different colour every night... I love it when it's so brightly white it hurts your eyes! Or when it has a yellow glow/ outline... Oh and when it's slightly green...

I can understand all those people who worshipped the moon like a goddess... T-hee! The man in the moon always has such a frowny face! I've always thought of the moon as feminine...

I mean the moon is the center of all things... Kind of... And it's god and bad... i like that thought... It's a beacon and i always think its protecting the earth... Like it's supportive... i hate it when there's no moon...

Well i think i've got that off my chest... :)

Love Wah oxox
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I like the moon, I want to go and rot on the dark side of it, hidden in a lonely crater.

Secrets don't matter, my little monkey, you're right there.

Keep writing,

Alan
WyrdWolf chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I can't help but think this could have flowed better if you had used longer lines. It was still good, however. Hm, what secret DOES the moon hide? I bet it's a mango...it's always a mango. _
empathic life chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Oh. One of my favourites of your poems. I like this. I can't pick a favourite part; I love it all so much! Secrets don't matter, that's true, in a backwards sort of way.

Love muchly,E. L.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
This has a wonderful flow to it, and great philosophical aspects. The moon is a marvelous thing. Lovely to see words attached so well to it.
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I love you! Flowing and simply elegant! It's awesome! Absolutely fantastic. I love suddenly having inspirations. You write as though the moon is quite mysterious, and it is. You did a great job! Much love from me!
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Really good poem again! :)I especially liked this part: "what secretsdoes your subtlelight hide?"

:) keep up the excellent work! :)
t3h Butterzfly of Nothing chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
it's good. not my favorite of yours, but it's good. It flows, and it has grace, something rarely seen (I feel) these days. Good show. _
a Cornucopia of Love chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
THE MOON! Ah, yes, a fellow moon lover! I love this poem. It's kind of dark and mysterious...like the real moon! And I especially love the first four lines! So pretty! -

Thanks for all the comments!
from beneath the bell jar chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Wow - I really liked the ending. Very cool.