Reviews for Sitting Here
AK the Twilight chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Very detailed emotion is in this story However, the format sort of contradicts the message. Many of your sentences are short, sometimes too short. Although it is very deep, the story seems to be more of a poem. It's full of emotion; it just sort of needs to be expressed a bit more clearly. Overall, good job.
PoisonedEssence chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
i really like this, it kind of makes me think of maths class late in the afternoon after lunch...keep it up this is really good ; )
felicia13 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Hey, love! A wonderfully depressing piece this is! I can't believe that I still have things to review for you! *sigh* But, I'll save that for a {rainy} day . . .

Thanks for the reviews! I suppose that you are all caught up, now . . . Pretty sad, really . . . I have so many issues that I am trying to work out in this story. I really think it has no plot. What do you think? Does it have enough that you are pulled it, or are you reading this in the obligatory friend-thing? *sigh* I'm so insecure . . .

Anywho, thanks again! Sorry that I had {two} kidnappings . . . It HAD to happen . . . my muse told me to do it! *muse glares accussingly at Felicia* *chuckles nervously* Nice muse . . . nice muse . . . *runs away screaming* *comes back a few minutes later with a satisfied smile* Heh heh. That'll teach him . . . I wish I had a boy toy of my own . . . but it's just a wish right now . . . unfortunately . . . *squeals* I love Cif! He's the best, ever! Green Crayon was inspired by my beta . . . she has more issues than I do! Thanks again, and I'll be working on an update!

all my love,felicia
Sakura chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Phenomenal choice of words and phrases. A magnificant image of being lost and depressed, yet being honest and having hope. A fascinating build-up, towards the end, of finding inner strength to be well written.
kuenhckihgzer chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
It flows nicely. It's a good expression of your feelings. Very good descriptions, the word choice pulls you into it.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
A wonderful display of honest emotion. Some interesting phrases in this like, "I try to reach, but cannot grasp", this encompasses so much, and seems to mirror the feeling and tone of the entire work. The stalled gears, the muted surge of psuedo-energy, that takes over the mind, and body once in awhile. The simple honesty of this comes across well. Good write.
cygnus olor chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
so depressingly sad... and true... yet beautifully phrased. i love the concise yet striking words.i can relate for there are times that i feel that way :)

it seems free-flowing... keep on doing such work :)

* ner *
set my soul alight chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
i really really like it. it makes so much sense! i don't know how to explain it but all i can say is that it's great, and i think its written in a way that it sounds really deep.
Lyn Kinsei chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
That was well done. About somebody wanting to be free of their pain inside. I liked how I knew that without you saying it. That means you got the message across. Well, I hope that you add some more things because I like reading your
classic violet chapter 1 . 1/14/2006