Reviews for remember
tallow44 chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
I have no words for how heartwrenchingly beautiful this is. The tone shift near the end is like a sucker punch to the gut, hard and fast and unforgiving.
FictionFree chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Oh hell, this is beautiful. Makes me feel all nostalgic and free before ripping on my heart-strings like I'm a puppet to be controlled. And control my emotions, it did. Absolutely amazing.
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This just made me see how precious a friendship is. My best friend is going to a different school and I hardly ever get to see her. After reading this, I am vowing that I see her more. You never know when the next life will be lost and you never know who's heart will break. Loved this poem.
savor those enticing dreams chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
how do i write a review for such a poem as this?

it was beautiful, it was stunning, it was awful. it was an intimate look at your life in memories-

i love the last two stanzas, about going on a vacation to the next life, ...it was fantastic.
EllieTheTwilightHater chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Oh God, this story is so emotional and beautiful! I love it!
young and the reckless chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
oh lord,

this had me heartbroken.

there's not much more i can say

besides commend you on your glorious

glorious words and heartfelt emotion
persephone in waiting chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I cannot pick a single line I favor over any others. This poem is painfully beautiful; it arises feelings of nostalgia in me, and vaguely reminds me of, "You Remind Me of You" [Eireann Corrigan].
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
(cries) that was beautiful .~.~*
Cum grano saltis chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
this is so sad, yet unbeliveably beautiful, made me cry, nearly. well done.
ApresMoiLeDeluge chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Whoa...the way the mood changes at the end...throughout most of the poem I was nodding along thinking of similar memories and laughing...and then that comes along and it just makes it all seem so...final. Losing your best friend...I know how that feels. If this is a true story then I am so sorry...but it is an amazing poem. I loved it. Powerful because thanks to the little details, every bit of it the reader can relate to in some way or another.
Jezsh chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
this is so so beautiful. The way you bring everything together for that final conclusion is so professional, so lovely and so personal. Gorgeous work.
FiVe-MiLe-GrAcE chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
What a beautiful and yet powerful piece. Amazing! Wonderful job!
G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S.P.U.N.K chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
wow i did not see that coming and when it did my gaw droped kideof harsh and i hope thats not tre and if it is do not tell me keep writing
nofaceme chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
This was so wonderful. I don't know exactly what to say to you! kudos for such a beautiful piece! One of my favorite parts had to be "I tried on those ruby slippers every night that weekclicking the heels back to my one starlit moment."This was pure magic! Keep it up!
Fina Arvanthol chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
AMAZING! I can't even describe how well you managed to convey your emotions. I could easily make the transition from childhood to death, feeling the narrator's stirring emotions with each step in her life. This was absolutely terrific. You are an outstanding poet.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »