Reviews for an excuse for loneliness?
emsworth chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
once again, the nicknames make me jealous, and the poem makes me happy. except the capitalization, it can get to one after a while
packrat chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
for some reason it reminds me of someone i know...strange..?but thats why i love her, but i know this certain person hates mushy mushy love declarations made in public by seemingly unknown people!so here i stop..great poem my friend! i always knew you had it in you but you are a procrastinator...delaying the exposition of your presently unrecognised talents that will soon become world wide references!
sir archbald sinclair chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Again, a great work. a very illustrating depiction of our goddamn generation, with all it's failings and the joy of solitudejolly good, The Right Honourable Secretary of State for Air
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
i feel like that! i find it hard to fit in. well described, good imagery. nice job!
Neverlander12 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
First off, thank you so much for your review! And secondly, I think everyone has these days. I don't think anyone can really spend their entire life in contentment or bliss or ignorance. Life just isn't life if it's not all there. Anywho- it's very well written and cleary communicates your feelings at the time that the piece was written. I suppose I should have a thirdly, huh? Well then, thirdly- I'm so excited you reviewed that I think I'm gonna review some more of yours! Thank you!

Smooches-CGUll_the_Wizpig