Reviews for T&S
Prince Tin Lizzy chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
Your narrator likes to throw things.

My favorite line is: “Spider wants to know if you two are done making babies and plan on coming back anytime soon.”

I want to meet Solastian and Vyn.
Prince Tin Lizzy chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Your narrative is good, and I like the fact that it's very surreal. There is a talking spider, a narrator who has yet to be named, and a woman with a car. The narrator's sarcasm is overt and I'm going to have to get used to that, but I like it. I will also caution you to be careful with how you define present and past tenses when using first person.
Oshun chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
No idea what this is about, sorry. But man, it rocks -thumbies up- And dude, I don't tend to actually read around this site (don't hit me). So, yosh, awesomeness, I've run out of coherent, English compliments, laters!
Eface chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
Twitch can talk to al animals? I didn't know that XP

Hehehe... I wonder what this assignment thing is about.

Sorry I couldn't review before. I had to go (i.e. was forced to go) on a vacation.
meh chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
hilarious. simply hilarious. wish I could do that to my siblings.
Eface chapter 5 . 2/24/2006
Nice.

I wish I could do that to my cousins.

The whole bunch of them.

Short chapter :(

Update as soon as possible!
Eface chapter 4 . 2/11/2006
Hmm... I dunno. I like them better when they're books than movies. I'd have said chronicles of narnia, but they already made the movie.

Maybe everworld? *shrugs*

Next xhapter's going to be brand new right? Or is that the chapter after that... Me and my stupid memory x_x
Eface chapter 3 . 1/29/2006
*pokes* reviewing coz' I have to. I need lots of grateful people for my army when I take over the world you see?

This P.O.V. makes the story much more understandable by the way :D
caz15th chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
Hmm...I have made an observation *nods head* When you've finished writing one of your chappies, your author's notes are always done in that random, funny sort of writing that your chars use. lol. It's cool :)
ne chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
cool. go on.
Eface chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
You were right. This is much better

:D
A. C. Oasis chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
bizarre but brilliant. i love it. please have a look at some of my stories? thanks.