Reviews for secret shame
CiaoMonAmi chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I like how you used the bold and italics throughout the poem. It added character to it. :)
Wind's Whisper chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
You know, this really helped me through a tough time. Thank you for it.
arohalove chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
okay, this poem puts you on my favorites list. I love your style. It always catches my attention right away and draws me into the emotions of the person speaking. Fab job.
FormerlyKnownAsKatoka chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Congratulations. This is the first poem that has ever sent shock waves through me. I was trying to figure out what that unfinished word was, and BAM! It hit me like something else. Wow!
a lonely september chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
i think the title's okay. the poem is just brilliant. dude, you rock.
violet bones chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
sorry, i have trouble coming up with titles. i can't help you there, but your poem was great! it flowed very well and your style (with the italics and bold) was unique. keep writing!

love from VB
DarknessConsumes chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Wonderful poem. Very well written. Haunting and beautiful. I'm not sure if I can help on the title.
notACTUALLYwriting chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
How about "Shame in my Pocket"?

I dunno.

I like the "cocaine kiss" idea. Just because.
Cianna Greenwood chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
You're still writing, I see. And extremely well, at that. It flows well, and is very poignantly expressed.

I am still known to write on the odd occassion here and again, but haven't had the time nor state of mind for it, or at least the posting of it, for a while.

And I am plenty glad to hear from you again. Might spark me into some writing. _

And, by the way, fantabulous is a great word.
randompoetry chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Hmm, this was interesting, the format is done perfectly, what with the bolds and parenthesis. I dont have much more to say about it other than it was very interesting, very good, very well-written, and that I think the title suits it well.
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
omg this is amazing! it really is. the parenthesis, bold and italics are perfect, especially as you can read into them - like 'it was my fault' in these lines: 'it wasn’t ra—(no, don’t use thatword) it was my fault'and li(n)es. AMAZING work. *added to faves* um... title... sorry i cant think of one better than the one u've already got...