Reviews for Minimum Wage Writer
Politically Incorrect Lamb chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Personally I don't melt, I usually regurgitate. XD Haha. But I do work and go to school and all that jazz, so I get'cha 100%
AbsintheTintedGlasses chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Story of my life :-) I loved it, especially because it was short and sweet, which gave it a greater impact, and kind of a "clever" feeling... Good stuff.
Alscye chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
i am not so good at reviewing, but i liked this poem... that sounds stupid, but there it is... also as i cannot seem to email you, thank you so much for reviewing so much of my work!
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
that's a great poem, and if it makes you feel better:1) money isn't everything2) you're a GREAT writer.3) every cloud has a silver lining.-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
account not in use chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
i work in drive-thru alot-duirng the slow times, i write on the backs of reciepts people don't want, spilling it all out while irate customers say nasty things & we all bitch at each other form pure exhaustion. you captured it wonderfully, to me.
Tr APeze-sWiNGer chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Simply beautiful.
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Nice, this made me smile for some strange reason.
crazy dog events chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Wow. I love this- short, but captivating, and really relevant.

Good work.

BTW. I hadn't thought of the title that way. I suppose I should have explained it, but I was actually thinking about all those cheap (in more ways than one) romantic novels they sell in Supermarkets.

Still, you have a point. (And thanks much for the review.)
method acting chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
You define everything that I stand you, for putting into words what I cannot. You are a rolemodel of emense importence to me. Thank you, for sharing your works and being so boldly yourself. You have given me reason enough to write again.
364 unbirthdays chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
This is short, and I love it that way. Nice job! Okay 311 more pieces of beautiful work to read! -SudonaSunrise
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Excellent image and meaning.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
soso true & it made me giggle at the "melting onto page" line-i found it so beautiful.

* noelle
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
heheh. This is awesome. *applauds*
in theory chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Interesting. It's so true of my life..well nearly. Minus the job part. It's more like...schoolwork, with social life and writing and existence on the side. I like the direction this lead me in.. Peace.
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I love your short little poems, that capture a certain feeling or thought in 4 lines, without really saying much. Lovely job.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »