Reviews for Pat Robertson!
WhinyPoetryFromGenerationY chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
I hate Pat Robinson - he's even hated over here in England, and we don't have his TV show - but he's a nut.

Apprantly he once said that femminism encourges women to "misbehave."
Skeleton Key chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Mwahahahaha!You're poem made me giggle!I was going to say something about Pat myself but you did it already. So all I have is Benny Hin and Jerry doing poems like this one. It was good enough to get an actual review from me. (Most people only get quotes)
The Postscript chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I agree...I am Christian but I dislike Pat Robertson and that 700 Club. It's just...so...fake. On a side note, I wish you would not have used the word gypped - it comes from people stereotyping the gypsies, kind of ironic in the poem you've written and the message you're trying to put across. Other than that, great write. Keep it up.
Flavor of Rain chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I am a christian and I suppose I am somewhat right wing...

but I HATE

HATE

HATE

Pat Robertson
Jarlaxe chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Well first I had no idea who Pat Robertson was, so I looked him up. Then I figured well since Im Canadian I will never understand your disagreement with him anyway, so I decided he was just another politician, a corrupt imbecile. Yes we have politicians in Canada to, eh.
andetheriel chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
This is an excellent poem. It expresses exactly what I have been feeling ever since I read what Pat Robertson said about Ariel Sharon, which just pissed the hell out of me. You have a real talent! :)