Reviews for Magic Wheel of Random Words
The Nifty Green Fish chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
... YAY!
Random Ruler using Judo chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am so glad I wasn't drinking milk cause if I was it would have come out my nose! That was awsome!:)
azn DREAMER xP chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
.. HOLY FICK FACK. FICK. FACK.

._. You have quite an imagination. HAHA YES FOR RANDOMNESS. xD

Haha niice. I like it xP

_jenn.
Ambiguity chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
That was beautiful *wipes away tear*. I love it. So much randomness... I think I'm going to explode from joy.
AngelsWillFall chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
haha i was laughing my head off reading that! i may have to do something like that...AHA! lookout for Moonie's Phycotic place coming soon!
Indie Tangles chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Loserface.

I had to be unlazy.

That was so completely beyond random.

Cute, and I loved the usage, and description of the word goat. 3

My favorites were:

"Eric is going to think of a triangle between one and ten""You must feel dumb now. ""What the heck is wrong with you, Microsoft Wrod?""Franz Kafka, the author of The Metamorphosis, a book written by an author with the same name.""Now, you may know that Salsa is a three-legged snail on a quest to find the Internet, but did you know that she’s a girl? I bet you didn’t." I so did. P Who does't know about Salsa, the three legged snail, and her pet lego minifig named (Frank?). Duh."the first thing you have to do to disco properly is to act like someone named Stu. " HAHA.

You are so hardcore. Funny and hardcore.

a Knitted Sophmore of a Kitty(Who happens to be a panda)
The Oath chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
This was funny I liked the part where the you were going to say someone birthday and then you went to the 2/3 mark. it was funny. And the italics, that was funny also. Yay for randomness!