Reviews for In the Shadow of Obsidian Empire
Juniper Nights chapter 6 . 1/19/2006
hehe me like!great job
Benjamin Kyle Lawe chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
Things that turned me off to this story: 1. Kaitlyn's perfection but oh so tragic life at home. 2. What happened at the cheerleading tryouts? I didn't think it was clear enough.

I do like your writing style and maybe where the story is going... but why don't you try adding something original to the story instead of staying within stereotypical behavoir yourself? Maybe make Kaitlyn a little less perfect (she can sing, cheerlead, is pretty, dating mr. football star, president of class and has a bad family life... yeah, you might want to tone down some of her qualities. Or give her some bad ones...or something.) Also, if the story is heading for perfect "cheerleader" falls for outsider-punky boy, that topic in and of itself, I think, is overdone. In order to make your story stand out - something different has to happen.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed reading your story and I want you to continue, but just please think about adding some sort of twist to make it a memorable story.

- Benjamin Kyle Lawe
Stacey chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Hey Katie,I thought your story was really great - especially in the descriptions. Very detailed. I'm excited to see what happens next.
Juniper Nights chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
oh me like! awesome job
Hydie chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
hmm...interesting.
MaryJane chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Hey Katie I love your story, it is very good! Keep up the good work.
PrincessWona chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I really like this set-up. Keep writing.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13