Reviews for Big Brother Earth
boys kiss girls chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Wow, that is really good. Its really, really deep. Good job.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
love your last line...and I am stewing over "Treasure" - wishing I thought of that, it's really good...
Morcirith chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
woah there dirty talk. kidding, it was nice.
blacklives4ever chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
I really like the line where you say "that You're a beautiful soul." I like how you capitalized "You're," because it makes her seem almost godly and holy, it seems to fit right it. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but it was effective. My favorite lines are the last seven, though. They are somehow just so self-explanatory, they could almost be a poem alone without the rest of it. But I'm glad you have the rest. You're truly gifted, I love redaing your work.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Lovely word choice and conflict of emotion in this. The feeling in the scene builds well, as the ending was somewhat unexpected. Well written, with real sincerity.
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Like I told you already, this poem is written very well. The last line of this makes my smile. You have a way with words and expressing powerful emotions in them. Yet you doubt it and just say that you have a 'flair for the dramatic'; that's always been a saying I've liked actually. So keep on writing, keep on dreaming, keep on living.

EB