Reviews for burning the garden of eden
Parapaxis chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Loved the final .
iuiuhuyf chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I liked this a lot. It was cute. no love should be considered wrong
Loo chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
“I’d give up eternity for you”

I cried. I just fuckin' cried. I never cry!

Yeah, a life of happiness is much better than an eternity made of liars.

That was just beautiful.
Helizabeth chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
i liked it! i don't think it's too corny! and i get the message, not paying that much attention to who's saying what. well written.
acduetry chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
This was just perfect. I think you made your point beautifully and wrote one of those stories that stays with the reader and pops up at random moments throughout their day making them sigh and smile at nothing. I completely adore this!
Berrigan chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
This is a beautiful story. I love your choice of words and the way they flow. I just want to read it over and over.
the sacred night chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
This is almost like poetry, since it's more of a montage of images and emotions than a story. Not that that's a bad thing. It's cool how it's confusing but at the same time, in the end it makes perfect sense.
tia-blue chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
don't worry it wasn't to corny. I loved it! and the last line is just so perfect!
Lexy-Kun chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
It's so... so... amazing, wonderful, great... Oh my it's 3 in the morning, I'm a just a poor little french and I'm at a loss of word to describe it - but then I guess even if english was my mother language and it was 3 in the afternoon i wouldn't find the right words feels so right, it makes me so happy that I... I just love it so much ! Why can't everyone see that ? Life would be so much easier if people could just stop being such heartless narrow-minded bastard and begin to realise that when two people truly love each other it's never wrong. They're all saying that love is the most beautiful thing in the world and then when you love someone of the same gender suddenly your love is dirty... I just can't understand ... anyway, i'm just babling rather incoherently... I apologize !Just... thank you so much for this little story. It's really, really beautiful... (and it's not too corny for me. It's perfect !)
Kitsune Luver chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Corny is good. I like corny. This was so sweet.
Beauty and Bleeding chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
The point. I didn't really worry about who said what. But I didn't get the point... Maybe it's 'cause I'm still a kid, maybe because I only got three hours of sleep last night and have been awake since 5, who knows. The point is(my point here, not the one of the story. Okay, I'll shut up now)I don't get the point. Hm... In a way that sounds kinda... well, like it doesn't make sense. Like an oxymoron, only not. As I said I'll shut up now.
Walking In Beauty chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
its not corny. actually this is my favorite so far
Joanne chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
well, i didn't think it was corny. actually, it really touched me. good job )
J.S.Meeds chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
holy shit! i love this! it seriously hit a chord in my heart! keep it up!
Finger Dingbat chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
sweet, and beautifully written, love the "silver cross" thing, and the "eden is burning" *giver you a corney smile and 2 thumbs up* lol, keep it up