Reviews for Let You Go
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Perfect! Keep writing! I'm speechless!

~Anna~ _
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
so sad and well written a little cliche but always a great story and nicely written
Vampire's Werewolf chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Oh, I like. But then I like all of your work. Sorry i haven't reviewed in forever... life seems to catch up to me far too easily these days. *glares at her life* stupid life. As i said it is very good, and i simply love it!
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
this is absolutely beautiful! what my advice for this would be, is that u put in sum rhyming. u know how i am, obsessed with rhyming. lol. but i hav gotta say, the ending was great. especially the italics. great job!

~mez~
BWAngel chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
nice work. I felt the emotion in this. XD
Sunami Silverblade chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
A very honest piece... so lovely. And depressing!

Nice work. :)

-Sunami
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I understand this poem a lot, it's weird how much, actually. I really, really like this one Vix. Its amazing how much I can relate. Great.
Anna178 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
powerful as always. Great job.

ANNA
blackrosestears chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Great job. I especially liked the chorus.
Isarandel chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
oh man, this is really really nice, just as ur other pieces.i really love this 's almost like i can feel the emotions.
Liebchen Rose chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Aw..so sad. Love lost and wanted back is a very upsetting thing. You write very well. Keep it up!

~Hawke
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
This is so beautifully written, you have such great talent, excellent job
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
i really like this! its worded perfectly and I can imagine it being performed! it flows really well! :D
Moosher chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Wow. Very beautiful and vivid writing. You obviously did a great job in writing down your feelings because it was relatively easy for me to relate to. I love the ending lines because they add alot of emphasis to the poem in general and leave you to wonder about what was really behind those sad words. Lovely. Keep it up and God Bless. As someone once said to me:- "Writing is creative emotional release."

P.S: Thanx for reviewing (Sometimes) That poem is very special to me because I wrote it when i was 12, at a huge turning point in my life. Thanx again.

-Much love, Meme
ChocoAlex1589 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Wow, this is breathtaking. I really felt the emotions spilling out in this one. This feels like it was written from the heart. So passionate. Five thumbs up! Loved it:) Keep writing...you're good at it.