Reviews for This Man Called Jesus
Gabby chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I absolutely and heartily agree! I think that our generation of teens and young adults should change the state that our country and the world are heading. By the time we are adults and have kids, the percentage of christians in the US will be about 4%. We have created what is our society today. I think we need to step up and do something ourselves and not say that we're too young or that we can't do anything. But I think you are telling the truth. It's up to us to change that mindset of christians.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Come on man; you gotta cite your facts! This means nothing if you don't have any backup! As another writer said, "There's no way to tell if you're just lying out of your ass"!
undiscoveredangel chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Your story is very inspirational. Its nice to know there are people out there like you! I hope you are enjoying journalism!
samwise606 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This is a really powerful piece. It's sad to see how much Christians really have changed since Jesus' time on earth, but it's true. I understand what you mean about not being higher than sinners, because we're all sinners too. Christians aren't good people, they're forgiven people. Very true, we need to reach out to the lost, and pray that this would happen. Very good story, I think I'll add it to my Favorite Stories list. God bless you!-Samwise
jess chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
hey really cool good powerful. Ur a strong christian...
Handmaiden4Him chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
This is really powerful and convicting. I agree with you on all points. Wonderful writing! Keep it up. God bless!)
Quinn and his Quill chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
good work. that's all i can say, good work.

Quinn.
Lhinneill chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
So very true...
Lady Siobhan chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Wow! That was some deep thinking! I am amazed at the truth in this. May I show this to the leaders of my Youth Group? I think they'd be interested in it!