Reviews for Scrapbook of Time
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Interesting write darling. I love the "scrapbook of time" concept. I wish you had added more pictures though. Still, a very nice write. _
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
It would be so much easier to be back as a child, to have that joy, that innocence before things started to go so wrong.

wonderful poem, keep writing, you're very good.
Marioh chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I really like how u use such a simple writing style as a reflection of a childs simplicity. But still, u mention ''there are things only a child can understand'', so simplicity is also linked to wisdom. And the simplicity of ur poem is therefore a reflection of its brilliance. Good work!
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Wauw. I'd love to tell you which lines I liked best, but to tell ya the truth..They're all really beautiful and fit the poem so perfectly. I think everyone can relate to this in one way or the other, and you did an amazing job here. _

Much love, Rosanna.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
wow makes me want to cry almost... in a personal way... great work!

keep writing!
ex caelis chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
i really like the metaphor. :) and i quote: "my mind pleads to remember to grasp shards of childhood before they slip through my fingers and disappear forever."it's sad and i really feel the nostalgia. :)
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Really really liked this one and it's kinda funny because I just read Matthew's "Shell of a Tear" yesterday which deals with the same topic. (By chance or on purpose?)

Your first four lines were really beautiful here...I simply love that image! Thanks for your review as well btw!
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
This is such a beautiful and moving piece. So well written, I really liked it and I can relate to it too. Great piece! QueenVixta
always gats b y chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
perfect discription of time passing and memories erasing. i really like this. :)