Reviews for Remembering
Fact or Fiction chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Wow. That was very good. I have to agree with you on it, save for the fighting for freedom part. Wars aren't fought for freedom, they're fought for greed and politics. Can you tell I'm a bit against war? Haha, thanks for the review.
Travis C. Eckert chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Might wanna change the format if its a poem, and also, its good otherwise.
inxyourxeyes chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Very good, and very true. No one really stops to think about those who have to fight wars.

This line: "Should the moon and the stars still shine at night?" Does really flow with the entire piece, but everything else just lends itself to the next line.

Great job. ANd thanks for the review.
felicia13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Hey, love! I like this one. It's deep and meaningful and it screams 'Katherine!' A wondrous job here. I could feel your emotions clear across country boundaries as well as a few states . . . but, anytwho, I could feel what you meant. Congrats on a good job!

Thanks for the review! I really don't think that you are that bad of an editor. It comes with being a writer, you have the ablilty to edit. Sometimes we just have to polish and refine those skills . . . D Yeah, I like the name Zora, too, but Alan's an entity onto himself. But, I love the guy, so . . . I'll be waiting for your story . . . I guess I shouldn't hold my breath. lol )

all my love,felicia

p.s. right now feliciasick as a dog. I got some drugs (prescription medicine rocks!) to make me feel better, so maybe tomorrow I'll be better . . . I hope so. bye-bye!
Neonasty chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I too think this seems like a reflection of Strange Meeting, a good reflection at that! We all perceive many things about war, but to express them is a totally different act. In that respect, I think this is a great poem. I also love the fact that there are still those like you who write poems without bringing in unessescary rhyme schemes.
Teao Girl chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
This seems like a reflection on a Wilfred Owen.
Sakura chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Truly one of the best works I have read on war. I agree with what someone else said earlier- war is a difficult topic to express in words, but you've done very well with this. Keep up the good work!
not the only deleted account chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Very meaningful. I totally agree.
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Wow. Luv it. I would've reviewed sooner but my comp was messed.
Link-Atrix chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
This poem was beautiful. Very wel written and full of meaning. I love this line the most:

Should the sun still continue shining? Should the moon and the stars still shine at night?

Keep writting :)

~ LinkAtrix
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Very powerful message. War is such a difficult topic to express in words, but you've done well with this. Good work.
Arista Black chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
An interesting point of view, and one I quite agree with. Perhaps if we ever took it into account, we'd be a little more careful with war declarations. Well done!