Reviews for Defensive
Lyralis chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
M...I luff this, I've felt like this before*frowns*
PineTheFae chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
AH I know exactly how this feels. I also hate it when you try to tell someone your problems and they start spilling their own on you. . Wonderful work.
IshimaruTaki chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
This is very good, I like it.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Pammy...i no how ya feel...to some degree, and ur rght..if you only got those few more minutes y0u could say what you want...anyways, this was a great poem, one fuill of emotion...well done *hugs*

J.
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I can really feel the emotion. Nice job.
Neaera chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
GAH! I just can't get over how you make each poem flow flawlessly. It's brillant. "All these feelings I've got insideThe thoughts that keep me up at nightI hate feeling like you really want to knowAnd there's something stopping me from letting goBecause you tell me you already know it allSo why do you make me take the fallMaking me try to find words I don't haveWho knew you could make me feel so bad?" I love those lines! Keep it up Pammy! Love ya doll!
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
that's understandable, and i can relate in ways. when people can't listen to you, it's up to you and your pen. j00 know? but that's all right.-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Nice poem. It is full of emotion, I especially like the last two lines, great work!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
hm. seems really kind of upset in a way.a bit cliche though, the rhyming makes it feel less me at least.

kind of odd that is a letter to you from some not in a just, odd.
Saeger chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
"I just want to be able to give myself away-But I'm too afraid to hear what you've got to say..."

I think there are times we all feel like that. I know a lot of times i just can't find the words to express to the ones who are worried what's wrong with me... ANYway, I hope that your friends understand when they read this. It is a terriffic poem.
LeXy chapter 1 . 1/15/2006