Reviews for Confessions of the Chronically Oversexed
Tropical thunder chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
Lolita...man i love u and ur stories..why u stop writing gee?ur so good man please cotinue please ur talented nigger so prwetty pweeze
B chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I love u lolita pop!
Sushay1221 chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
Please update soon! I love your charcters, your so funny and I adore this! I'm about to go stalk you so more so farewell!
igot4 chapter 8 . 10/16/2009
Good story, Aiden is a lil scary to me but I guess thats how boys think at that age...Update soon!
ShanniC chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
He should have used nuetralizer! Hahaha...
MarkedBYMelinda chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
He seriosly cracks me up! I just love him and his mom is funny too! I think he is a little coco for cocoa puffs though what with the sex therapists and all that jazz...

P.S love his hair...It's so hot!
FHJL88 chapter 8 . 6/6/2007
This is so good!

Please Update Soon!
stranger with your doorkey chapter 8 . 5/16/2007
i am absolutely loving this. i can't tell you how many times i've busted up laughing reading these 8 chapters! you have GOT to continue, you HAVE TO, because i love it too much for you to stop!

please, please, please, pleases update soon!

stranger

p.s. i'll love you forever!
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
so, so funny. i read this ages ago but just re-discovered it. i love it.

i read your profile and i agree with you - i can never seem to find black femal/white male stories. they seem to almost not exist, which is depressing as a black female surrounded only by white males. i like finding real life in stories, but i cant find my life. :P

there is one story called "skinny dipping with grove murray" though.

love your story.

Aero
Billy Shears chapter 8 . 4/14/2007
Ah! I love this story and Mr Sensitive, they're very fab. I hope you update this soon. I really love the style you're writing this in, the novel I'm *trying* to write is in a very similar style also.

I'm really loving this! :]
me chapter 8 . 3/23/2007
Oh my gosh! I effing LOVE your story! It's SO FUNNY! I read Mr. Sensitive, sorry I didn't review, and it was awesome and this is just as AWESOME, EVEN MORE! Aww I love Aiden, he's so sweet and Daisy is cute too. But unconditional love? Isn't a little too much to ask? Anyway, I am eagerly looking forward to your next post.
E chapter 8 . 3/15/2007
I love this story! I hope you make it around to finishing this up, Aiden and Daisy are slowly becoming one of my favorite couples ever.
scarlet tear drop chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
This is great
Unlimited-Writer0526 chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
this story i great. i give you 10 stars out of a possible 5. keep writing
ZenBabe chapter 8 . 7/11/2006
I was so happy when I saw that you updated this story! I am really loving it. I like seeing how Aiden and Daisy's relationship is evolving and how their characters are changing and stuff. great job! update soon!
74 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »