Reviews for The Piper and the Doll
mookyjoo chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
DAMN right i like this chapter. No, wait. I don't like it. I LOVE IT! Finally you updated! yay yay yay! Hmm ... btw you accidentally put in Gale's name, when it was supposed to be Ariel. lols
SimplySweetnSour chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
o0o...a certain somebody is fallin for Ariel. this is great. continuemay your muse be kind to youSimplySweetnSour
JesterKing'sPawn chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
hey awsome story! i really like it so far, update soon!
codyismypup chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
UPDATE! yES! I've found 2 gem stories in a week! Yay!-Avey
C. Aleshi chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
Will Ariel be able to train her though?I mean, he's a doll, he's 'supposed' to be the one protecting, and he's been taught his powers, will he know about Piper's powers?

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
punk-pwincess chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
I love love love it!
limonade chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
hey, interesting story! however, i couldn't help thinking "why can't piper just talk to ariel telepathically?" is she did, then people wouldn't be looking at her as if she were crazy/an idiot. just a thought. )
pinkxazn chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
oh mi gosh i totally love this storyits absolutely original and creative and yea

super good...totally love it
Green Eyes chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
This is great- its really funny, hot and interesting! imaginative theme aswell!
vitreous chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
Aw...Great job on this chapter! Update soon!
KatsProze chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
I am really enjoying your story, dont leave us hanging too long!
Grez chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
well... interesting concept. Cool idea. It's actually quite a creepy thought I think! lol. But yeh u might need to work on typos as I picked up on a few of those... apart from that . : )
Jayn chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
Really cute stor. Love the idea. Please update soon!
delusional101 chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
I find that sticks work better... Hmm. She likes him. Aw, cute. But what happens? 0.0
Mi chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
Yay I'm happy your back! Great chapter as usual, but it's so unfotunate that Piper taught Ariel "modesty" lol
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »