Reviews for The Piper and the Doll
PrincessEmmeh chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
Rawr! I was thinking about this a few days ago after you updated all your other stories, like, "When is she going to update this one?" Haha, my question had been called! Great job, I think I'm falling in-love with Ariel myself... _

I'm waiting for the next chapter!
Artemis James chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
I absolutely love this story! *Tears of laughter* So adorable...*sigh*

Later!

Will read the rest later.
vitreous chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
This story is so funny. lol I was laughing so hard at the end of this chapter. Ariel is so adorable and innocent!

Good job. And update soon!
To Be Your Rockstar chapter 4 . 2/19/2006
omg! I love this story! It's so cute! Now I really really want a doll that can transform into a hot man! lol. If only things like that could happen in real life. Please update this soon! It's soo good!
Calixta Deus Milano chapter 4 . 2/3/2006
OMG!1 oh how i wish i have a doll like Ariel... he's so cute... XD funny how piper fainted when she saw Ariel naked... LOL! you really like tormenting her, don't you?

can't wait for your next update... do continue! XD
AubriannaKnight chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
i love the humerous parts of this story
AubriannaKnight chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
omg, I love this story, and the way it's written. The only thing that bothers me is that she named him Ariel, that's a girl name. pth ... rasberries.
Hanban chapter 4 . 1/28/2006
OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY IF I HAVEN'T KNOWN THIS STORY OF YOURS JUST NOW! And may I say that you ROCK? Hee hee... And now I'm also looking VERY forward to the latest installments of this story so in short, you better update quickly! And yes, porcelain dolls with unblinking eyes can be VERY FREAKY...but Ariel is way hot to be freaky! Freakly hot maybe? -smirks-

Hannah
Hanban chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
Oh, my, God, I LOVE this story!
miss whoever chapter 4 . 1/26/2006
ahaha... I love this story, hehe, this is the kinda story i needed to read right now, the humor to relieve stress ;)

I think this story is great so far, and I really can't wait for more!
dorydafish chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
OMG this story is just way too good

LOL!

Its so funny.

and like totally differnt from your other story.

O ialready like ariel.

Hes joining the school? I cant wait to see wat happens there. LOL! i want some action and many an embarrassing moment.

LOL!

The ending of this chapter was just too funny. It totally made me laugh. Jus too good.

cant wait for the next chapter

post soon

DDF X
delusional101 chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
MWUAHAHAHAHA! *beats girls away with stick*
Icey Yun chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
I just finished reading these chapters through. It makes me mad that someone would leave you a bad review on your idea. Just because it's similar to other ideas doesn't mean your copying. I get that problem sometimes. Well I really like this and to be honest I just wanna jump on Ariel and have my way with him! Hehe...Keep writing, I'm gonna be waiting and watching for more.
TaurusGirl7 chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
yes it is evil! its hilarious too! the only thing im concerned about is wouldnt this doll thing know about about everything already and speak normally if he has all these powers? anywho,

update soon!