Reviews for The Piper and the Doll
Hydie chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
Intersting. I thought something would happen. *grins* can't wait to find out why Piper hates dolls.
JO chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
Hey this is a good story! Keep it up!
sheepep chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
i like update. i like the doll story,i wish it were a girl, anyways, peace,cutie-ara.
AznCarmii chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
0.0, i'd scream bloody hell if someone actually gave me a doll with blood and icky stuff on it...great chappie! hope you udpate sooN!
PrincessEmmeh chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
You are so awesome! :]Ariel sounds like a total hunk.

I hope you update soon! Hehe :D
HajariSheep chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
Meep, creepy evil guy! Yay for sexy protective dolls! :D
delusional101 chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
wow, deffinitly. I'd like it if he just stayed in human form... but... I'm not the author.. Ok, so, next chapter FAST!
Cherise chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
So now I just really want to know why she's so scared of dolls. She said something about magicians, too. And just another thought: Is her dad a doll? She said he was very submissive and her mother said she was the only witch in the family. So?
Emeraldied chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
I LOVE THIS! The summary that I had read pulled me in immediately. It seemed so interesting that I couldn't keep away. I'm so excited to see what happens at Piper's school when the whole female population sees what a hottie he is(at least from what I've read so far).Lol. Can't wait for the update!
um chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Is this sorta like that movie, Lifesize?
TaurusGirl7 chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
update soon!
Esquirella chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Really cool concept for a story!
Raven of Ice chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
That was great! One thing, I think in “Our family had many enemies. The 6th Black Warlock was killed by one of those enemies.”you meant witch instead of , though.
delusional101 chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
... Thanks for mentioning me! Okay, so, well, wow. Um, do I really need to reveiw? Well, I don't have anything to point out, besides typos, so... I guess, just update soon...
Hydie chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
so, um, why are you doll-a-phobic? Good second chapter.
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »