Reviews for The Piper and the Doll
ChrnosMiko chapter 10 . 6/22/2007
I ADORE this story. I love Ariel and how innocent he was in the beginning. Of course, he is still amazing now. I think you unintentionally created nearly every girl's dream date! ;)

Anyway, this story is amazing and could you PLEASE update? I would like to be able to sit back in my chair, thank you very much. Just kidding.
givelifeyurall chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
i hope you update son!
Unique Child chapter 10 . 3/19/2007
OHMYGOD! I fell in love with this story. It was just amazing! You have got to update soon. Ahh, this is just a great story!
ChasingLithium chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
oh no! update this one too! All of your stories that I have read so far are wonderful! Your style and ideas are brilliant, if I might add. So please update this story XD. I can't wait for the next chapter!

and x_X to blinky eyed dolls and clowns!
embersilence chapter 10 . 2/18/2007
AH!

PLEASE, PLEASE update this story. X_X

I kinda find this better than your other 'popular' one.. but meh, maybe because it's more of a manga type plot. P I haven't been around the manga block much, but maybe you could get this into some sort of manga? But I dunno, it'd be pretty cool if you could though. S

Question though, if they aren't suppose to fall in love.. then why did her mother say that Ariel was going to be her bedmate? Just a lil joke..? . ;;

ANYWAYS, please, please, please, pretty please with all the sugary-type-food-on-top-that-you-want update this. :D

-Always gonna be lurking my email from now on for this
ethidda chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
Great story, but I'm a little confused, is Piper's last name Darcy (as in "Theo remembered Piper Darcy's birthday" from ch. 1) or Simon (as in "Piper Simon is having skin contact with a doll" from ch. 2)?
rock or pebble chapter 10 . 12/28/2006
COOL story
h.e.l.e.n chapter 10 . 12/16/2006
how come ariel is acting like the weaklink? c'mon! is'ny he supposed to be buff and protect piper? instead he lost his powers to the crazy cat lady?
In.the.Wardrobe chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
hey. great story so far. i adore ariel. heh. of course. and i hate dolls as well. espeically clown ones. ew. or just clowns in general. freaky buggers they are. :P i can't wait for more so please update soon.
autumnsprite chapter 10 . 12/1/2006
this story is simply amazing! i love it to bits! please update soon! you also have to publish it so i can have a copy!
M.D.Irvine chapter 10 . 11/22/2006
No! Ariel can't die. SO Briel comes in. i hope we understand the mystery of Morpheus's dreams and what is Blanche.

Briel gave up her master so he could have kids with a human so i guess even whem they are in human flesh, dolls can't have kids *sighs*

gluck updating. im really enjoying this
M.D.Irvine chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
i would scream too lol! yay i love the introduction to this piece. i really want to knoe why she hates dolls and why Mina wears glasses. I dont care for dolls either way , i used to give mine to my sister but i hate teddy bears. thats even weirder lol all girls are supposed to love the cuddly things *frowns*
Lady-Rowne chapter 10 . 11/17/2006
I really like your story so far. It is well written and amusing. Your relationship threads are a bit messy, but your sense of mystery and suspence overide it in a sense. Excellent Job to you. Please update when you have the chance. I will be watching this story untill it's completion. Good Luck.

-Suni
outsomniac chapter 8 . 11/9/2006
ack this is so cheesy. but still cute w
outsomniac chapter 6 . 11/9/2006
theyre sorta cute...ariel's uh..innocence is sorta dorky though XD
205 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »