Reviews for The Piper and the Doll
divinci89 chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
aw... i feel sorry for her and ariel...change subject...is blanche goinig to forgive piiper?
atreyu love chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
is the mirror somehow related to the former warlock? this is really interesting.. but alittle confusing. oh well, ill read the next chapter
atreyu love chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
V_V please update
MimiGhost chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
I want a Ariel tooYou've put into words every girls fantasylurve da fic update soon
MayaD chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
BWAHAHA i know who the mysterious mirror person is at the end of chapter 7... She was in snow white too. wasn't she... *grins* NO but really! You're very wonderful at writing and you're ideas are brilliant. I enjoy reading your story a LOT! YAY... Take your time writing, don't be pushed over by the readers. It's YOUR story, do what you want. yay! LOVE YOUMayaD
Jayn chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
Thanks for the Q and A. Much clearer cuz I can't predict without getting my answers months or weeks after the thought when theres enough chapters in updates. _ Please update again! I like this story.
Yu Nyugen chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
I found another mistake:

I mock laughed. “Haha. Very funny. No, I think I’m still the normal Piper Simon.”

I recall you saying in the first chapter that Piper's last name was Darcy. Also, in high school there isn't recess.
Yu Nyugen chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Golden hair and blue-green eyes...that somehow reminds me of Yuna ans Tidus from FF X xD. Anyways, I've never read a story like this before, but the fact that he suddenly came alive bothers me. Maybe you'll have an explanation later in the chapters *reads on*

Oh and, I found a typo:

On it went. She received twelve presents in total. Jessie was so happy.

I think you meant to put Piper instead of Jessie
CynicalValentine98 chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
Okay, I have to admit I was a bit skeptical at first about reading this because just the whole doll coming to life thing... ::shudders:: Yeah, dolls scare the crap out of me, and them coming to life... But I was curious, and thank god I can't resist my curiousity. This is absolutely fantastic. And Ariel... I want him. Bad... He so... so... I wish he were real ::adopts dreaming look:: Anyways, awesome story. Update soon.
PrincessEmmeh chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
/huge Ariel, if Piper doesn't want him...I'll take him. XD
Angel302 chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
Aw

this is so cute. i love 't wait to read more.

LoveAngel
amelia chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
aww, ariel loves her. damn it why is she scared? i mean yea she'll turn old and wrinkly, but love can last forever, even through death. and yea he's a doll but he said that he could give that up right?
anon chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
update soon!
Independent Soul 87 chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
I absolutely love this story so far! I myself am petrified of dolls...as well as some mannequins and animatronics (yet I wanna be a film producer *shakes head at irony*) anyways...this is so cool! Ariel seems like such a sweetie
Lovediamond15 chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
o.o wowie! finally we get into Ariels head! he's so cute!
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »