Reviews for The Piper and the Doll
angels and effects chapter 7 . 6/20/2006
Ok, this is terribly cliche and all, but oh god... this is one FABULEUX story! The plot is so unique and the characters... oh, they're hot XD

Anyway. I wish you could make Ariel alive. He's so cute and innocent! I almost died when I read the Kama Sutra part.

Great story again, update soon (:
icemaiden chapter 6 . 6/14/2006
hi! i find the story amazing! i like the way it is written, just hope the next chapters would come too soon. how i wish, ariel would turn to be a real human being and fall inlove with his mistress-piper. hhm, sounds interesting. can't wait longer...
Imaginary Parachute chapter 6 . 6/11/2006
This is a really fresh, untainted story. I mean (that came out weird) that it's very original. I'm really enjoying it. Ariel? Ridiculously endearing. It's pretty amazing how cute this kid is. That's personality-wise and, of course, physically CUTE. Well, maybe "cute" isn't the word for Ariel...OK, moving away from that. Anyways, I look forward to the next update, even if I do have to wait a month (sad...).Sarah, AKA Imaginary ParachuteP.S.~I noticed this story 'cause it's one of the few I've seen that also has Piper as the female lead's name. We're on the same wavelength there!
atreyu love chapter 6 . 6/10/2006
i love ARIEL! i LOVE THE STORY! ! and i love the name mistral! sounds so cool, update update please! :D
Hydie chapter 6 . 6/6/2006
Yay! Finally. :)
JesterKing'sPawn chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
awsome chapter! more soon!
SolisLuna chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
Cool story, I really like it so far. Upate soon.

SL
Koiyu chapter 6 . 6/4/2006
Oh my friggin god! It's another interesting chapter. It seems that you improve every chapter. The total change in the aura was so cool! ) I enjoyed what you have so far! Update soon for your fans! *does a Salut and bow*
minute-glass chapter 6 . 6/4/2006
great story so far! ] haha it's so funny whenever Piper has to resist temptation lol. update soon!
Lovediamond15 chapter 6 . 6/4/2006
lol, great chapter, wonder what the mistake is? getting interesting...
Speirmint chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
I like this story it seems very original. Update soon please.
SimplySweetnSour chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
lol. i wonder who IS falling for ariel. certainly not me. (shifts eyes). i think this story shows much potential. it's very good so far
sorceress chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
aww.. this chapter is giving me such a big suspence...! Opening for the first chapter at the beginning of the story is awesome! Simply love it! Ariel is so considerate...aw...want him to be mine! :P Keep up with the good work! will be Waiting for another month :D
delusional101 chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
I don't remember it either. But I do like this chapter. Let's hope we're luky! : D
amelia chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
lol, this story is awesome. Ariel is kool.
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »