Reviews for The Ring of Bells
Luke Kindred chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This was very very beautiful! It made me cry when the two lovers, Montgomery and Toby, died. Great job!
Aurora Lights chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
AWWWWWWWWW!

You *sniff* almost made me cry. *sniff*

Oh, it was so lovely! Absolutely AMAZING!

:( *sigh* I love a good tragedy... It's my Achilles heel...

But damn, was that good. I should NOT be reading this with a cold.

But you made me tear up real good. But the only thing that stopped me from crying was probably my solid ice heart. I have this wonderful skill, to control it at will...

Oh, that rhymes, doesn't it...?

Oh well, it's true...
Qryous chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
( So sad, and a nice moral to the story too. ]
Breath Caught Holding chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Oh, I want to cry a little bit. That was great.
Rubadub chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Man did this make me cry :(

I would say something else more productive but I'm too filled with the bittersweetness of this story to think at the moment. Seems a little dramatic, I know, but I've always been a sucker for any sort character death that gives me mixed emotions. Nothing like that should ever be black and white, y'know? It's all grays.

... did that even make sense?

Well, regardless of my patent lack of eloquence... this story goes on my faves! Beautifully written!

-Nub
Dillon1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I still love this story.
Zeva chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Aww...This one almost had me in tears. In the middle of my school's library. x_x

Very, very moving. I love how short it is, but it still conveys such powerful emotions to us like love and guilt.

Fantastic. Mad loves. _
xanthofile chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
oh my god...you made me laugh, and cry, and have my heart ache and skip. to have such a tragic tale told from the vantage point of a father makes it all the more sweet. i love this...and my eyes are still watering, and i want to break down at any moment.

great imagery. and i loved the statue bit.
Cookie Gestapo chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Err *cough cough* kinda made me cry.