Reviews for cancer II
blue-eyes91 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
yes, lets hope there is no trilogy.
mostly water chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
this is so nice. i don't read happy poetry enough, haha. )

"let it / burn up out of me and / spit from my mouth:"

very nicely put, you can feel the rush of emotions. also like your structure for that stanza, makes you think of someone running up stairs, which i assume was the idea. )

"arms that could hold galaxies" - you've added this hold "bigger" aspect to it, the arms, the galaxies, league tables, the bigger scale of the victory.

"that your smile / was the best / penalty, / ever scored."

cute, and gorgeous, and very very nice.
Jacqueline Stem chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
When I saw the title I didn't expect it to have such a happy mood, but I was pleasantly surprised. Good job.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
so sad and beautiful.. more straightfoward than usual yet still great
AimeeRaven chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Oh this is so happy! I love the last few lines "your smile was the best penalty, ever scored" so good! :) sahweet! actually you know, I was feeling blue and this somehow got my mood up, awesome! Love, Mia
not sure yet chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
o, lovely job of having the feeling of rising from extreme tension and worry without actually having it there, excellent job
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
and now, im tearing up. bitch_
in theory chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Hmm it's been awhile since I seen your page, it's very thought provoking heh. And your style has altered too, I'm so attracted to the whole tone and look of this.

You're like, the very first author I ever encountered on here, it's been so long!
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
OMG, I can so relate to this. I don't remember if I told you in my review of the first cancer poem you wrote (b/c I'm pretty sure I reviewed it), but my mom had breast cancer, and within the past year, when she's gone to the doctor to have checkups, they've said there's no sign of the cancer anymore, which makes me incredibly happy b/c my mom means everything to me. This is gorgeous, and I love that last stanza. So beautiful, and because I can relate so much, one of the best things I've read in a long time. Definitely adding to my faves list! Keep writing! :)
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
:D It makes me smile. After I read the first one, I was so sad. Now I'm happy! :)
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I really, really hope this doesn't mean that this particular piece is based in reality, but I think i can't convince myself against it anymore.

You write like an agel, m'dear. Marry me?
crazy dog events chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
This was so personal, and I loved that for once, I found something born out of joy on fictionpress. Wonderful.

P.S. Thank you a million times for that kind review! I'm still riding the high it provided.
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
triumphant! really positive.
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This is so amazingly uplifting. Even more chilling your summary saying you hope there's no sequal. I can agree with you there

Brava, my dear.