Reviews for Acting
peachfruitsalad chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
i love this... you're a fantastic writer! When I'm reading, its like I'm hearing thoughts that are familiar, like an internal dialogue. ;)

*inside joke* how do you pronounce that? really? crazy!
Jubileyn chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
ACK. I LOVE THIS. Actually, this sort of half happened to me. It really hits home on a personal level as well as a literal level because of course the writing is fantastic. You clearly have a way with words -not that I didn't know this D- and it is so apparent with this piece. Beautiful. D
fairEtales chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Aw! This is cute! I like how it has the characteristics of a poem, but it looks like fiction. I think it adds to the imagery. Or maybe it's just in my head, whatever. I liked it. Thx for the review! Nice job.
Aurora Lavender chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow! This was lovely. Excellent!
Mina Carlisle chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
It's such a sweet little piece. I love it! I know it's mostlikely just a little one shot, but some how, it seems like it would make a good story. This was very good, I like it!
Alfie chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Em you know what I think of this. But I thought why just tell you, why not tell the world! This short story is quite possibly the best single piece of writing I have ever read. Your talent and drive inspire me and I am sure many others too. Love to you, Alfie
Mizamour chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Wow. What an amazing piece. I can completely, completely relate... this was me last year. Down to the last word. But the difference was I wasn't a good actor, not in that way. On stage, yes... but offstage, I was like an open book. I shouldn't have been surprised when he already knew. And he didn't like it's okay now - I've now met the love of my life, in theatre, and I'm glad it didn't work out with the first one - because then I wouldn't be where I am now. But when it happened, it was painful... and so hard to act. And the constant sensation of being the observer, the watcher, the newcomer. Even when on stage, we're forever in the wings.I can relate...completely. Amazingly beautiful and emotional does get better. There's someone in whose life you will be center stage... the love of their dreams. But before, these times in the wings... so tense, piercing, lost... you've conveyed the sensation perfectly. Wonderful piece.
Isabella22 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
This is cool! I like it a lot! Hope you read all my stories. That'd be what, 19 total? (That's including my fanfiction stories)

-Isabella22
meg chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
beautiful beautiful beautiful loverly to the max! it is beautiful, truely ruley darling it is... gee... is it about someone in particular hmm? XD heeheehee i love it darl. congrats on a fabo piece of writing :D
a circle slowly closing chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I usually have little to no interest in romance, but this is very good. You are much more articulate than I am; I usually find myself unable to express myself very eloquently.

Who are you? What books do you read?
The Wordsmith chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
VERY interesting little woodle (writing doodle) you have here. as an actress, i can totally connect with the 'main message' here. thanks for reading my work- we're doing short stories now in english class and i got really bored.

anyway. very nice write- hopefully you'll put more original fiction up soon?
Dark-Void chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Hey, I'm from fanfiction too, under the same name. I decided I would check out some of your work and then I saw what you said about your fictionpress story not getting any reviews. Seems you already have one-from yourself-but here I am and I really liked the concept of this story. It was short, it was cute, it was sweet, it was sad. It has a whole bunch of things jumbled into such a short piece. Great job.

-Dark-Void-
aspirer chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
wow, i can review myself!