Reviews for Enter Night
TinuvielDork chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Oh, what a wonderful poem! I love how you make night into a woman, and dawn into a young girl. It's got so much beautiful imagery, and I definitely like the way your space your words (by the lines, I mean).

And I know what you mean by it's the product of an 80-minute class. I have the tendency to write more in school than anywhere else. :) Just let the teachers think we're taking notes...

Thank you so much for the review! I was happy to get feedback. I'm glad you liked it. Doesn't writer's block just kill you? I hate it. My fingers itch to write, but my brain just won't function properly...

Much love...TinuvielDork
emsworth chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
whether or not this shows "japanese cultural influences", it has that kind of minimalist feel, which definitely suits it. more alliteration, eh, "bright blushing". my personal alliterist!
sir archbald sinclair chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
the short lines, offering a glimpse into this girl's life arer brilliant. The obscurity of the poem allows the reader to understand the personal nature of the poem, as magnificent as always. You must stop bellitling your work, it is great.
Neverlander12 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Ah! I love it! *sparkly eyes* It's absolutely gorgeous! The imagery is spot on and just beautiful. Oh, it's just fantastic. Wonderful.

Smooches-CGUll_the_Wizpig
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I love the mood of this - I think inside every woman is still a little girl who'll blush at any complement. Amazing work.

Much love,