Reviews for Forever and a Day
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Or sorta around the same time(give it a century) also you know Julius Caesar 100bc 78 years after where this is supposed to take place(don't take my comments the wrong way-i like the story-I'm just pointing it out.)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
You know Cassius's full name is Gaius Cassius Longinus and he just so happens to be one of the leading conspirators in the Caesar assassination and you know it takes place around the same time right. Just saying
The Eternal Winged Sage chapter 23 . 3/12/2007
Wow, this was great! I enjoyed reading this story

a lot! The Wrap up was wonderfully done: Renalt

changing and returning; the four deciding to stay;

and what happened to Ari and Romia in the end...

Truly an epic story, finely crafted detail, a few

minor erros in a few previous chapters, but hardly

noticible or at least to me they weren't noticible

really! I look forward to your next story of this

kind of writing genre! PLEASE keep up the great

work you put into your writing, I know I keep

saying it but you do have talent!
The Eternal Winged Sage chapter 20 . 3/12/2007
Actually I will review this chapter, I think there

was a spelling error at the top, not sure if it was

an error or not but to me it looked like it might

have been, either way I just thought I would bring

it to your attention in case it is:

- 3rd Paragraph, end of the 1st sentence -

"Waking with the sun one cool morning, Nalia raced

outside to perform her standard exercises, first

starting with a few laps around the small down."

- I noticed that "down" is there, wasn't sure if

you meant down or if you meant town, just brining

it to you attention is all. -

All in all yet another well written chapter, I felt

sorry for Jane, and what happened to her... Well

PLEASE keep up the awesome work, I've read a lot of

your work, all of the ones I have read are very

detailed, and well written! After this story, I look

forward to future stories from you!
The Eternal Winged Sage chapter 19 . 3/12/2007
Yet another Great Chapter! I personally liked Cassius

and Trina's Date, indeed it WAS unusual... At least

as far as a traditional date goes! The Chapter was

very written and detailed, I felt I could almost

visualize the scenes as they happened! I may not

review each chapter as I catch up on the next few

chapters, but I WILL review! Anyways, as always,

PLEASE continue this and PLEASE continue writing!

You truly have a gift for writing!
Sonata IX chapter 19 . 2/2/2007
Hey, nice to see some updates again. _

What an unusual couple...I had trouble imagining Trina as 'adorable' when she's described as being 2 meters tall...but her personality is so innocent and bubbly that I'm starting to understand it now.

If Surt's dead, I'm curious where this fic is going now.
The Eternal Winged Sage chapter 18 . 1/7/2007
Sorry I didn't review the previous chapter, it just would not let me log in to review... or submit... Anyways, I'll review these past two chapters here!

Chapter 17

First Wanted to see if you meant it or not but the box that took me to this chapter read: "A Peace of Quiet"

and the Title Chapter read: "A Piece of Quiet"

wasn't sure if they were meant to be different or not.

Quite the battle, they were beaten very fast, leaving them all beaten pretty badly. That "Insanity" is very ruthless it seems. "Apex"... Wow wasn't expecting Apex to reveal herself so soon, I wonder how that group is going to handle Maelstrom beating them like that!

Chapter 18

Now to review the most recent chapter of the two.

That little look into the life of Apex was interesting, quite the troubled past it would seem, almost feel sorry for her...

Wow, Insanity falling? Never thought he'd fall after the last chapter! Seems like a bad sign, wonder how the other members of Maelstrom will take the news of Insanity's death?

Anyways, all in all, EXCELLENTLY described battle scenes, and nicely done dialogue! PLEASE continue this and PLEASE continue writing!
Katie chapter 18 . 1/7/2007
Amazing update. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Sonata IX chapter 18 . 1/5/2007
Apex and Maestrom...interesting powers, interesting characters. And finally some info about Etherea! But she wants Maelstrom destroyed while Maelstrom wants to become allies? Hm what will happen there. Glad you're working on this again, it seemed like an awfully pause between chapters. Or maybe I'm just impatient.
Sonata IX chapter 16 . 11/13/2006
Aw, I'm disappointed in our heroes. Laid low by a few flights of stairs? Why, I stayed on the 17th floor at an anime convention recently and climbed all those steps several times over the weekend! True, I was tired and out of breath, but nowhere near tired enough that I needed to stop and rest or be *carried*...and I'm no seasoned warrior with great physical stamina. :P I guess Surt must have huge flights of monster stairs.
The Eternal Winged Sage chapter 16 . 11/12/2006
Yet another great chapter! The part about ascending Surt's fortress was nicely detailed, I felt like I could visualize it as it happened, nicely done! I felt pity for Surt when he died, despite his twisted ideals(I think thats the word to use?). Anyways, I cannot wait to see what happens next! PLEASE continue this, and PLEASE continue writing! You have a LOT of talent!
SanchezC chapter 16 . 11/10/2006
So it's not over yet? Good chapter. Keep up the good work.
The Eternal Winged Sage chapter 15 . 9/30/2006
Wow, that Maelstrom group is highly skilled! I can't wait to find out what Maelstrom is upto. And find out more about who Apex is. Anyways, this was a very well written chapter... I liked the detail you put into that 'mission' that they did. And as always PLEASE continue this and PLEASE continue writing! I shall eagerly await your next chapter!
SanchezC chapter 15 . 9/29/2006
Well, Malestrom kicks $$. Deadeye is my favorite out of the bunch (as would he to any gun nut). Catastrophe falls into second. Someone who can cause unimaginable destruction accidentally. Who'd a thunk it? Keep up the good work.
The Eternal Winged Sage chapter 14 . 8/31/2006
Wow! This Chapter was very well written! I liked the beginning part, very descriptive, and really got me into it! I shall eagerly await future chapters, PLEASE continue this, and PLEASE continue writing!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »