Reviews for The Sinner's Bride
Our Lady Silence chapter 13 . 9/10/2006
HILARY DUFF...IN A SINGING MOVIE? Ok, it's bad enogh that she has a singing career(though not much of a carrer, all she does is lip sync), but all I can say is, even people who WANT to have a one will be repulsed! ARGH!

The writer has not seen or heard abt the movie.

-Steph

haha. ref. myself as third person iz KEWL!
Devil Queen chapter 13 . 9/6/2006
YEa Finaly an update! gosh whre were yaa .. lukin forward to more chappies ... :D :D
violet-eyez chapter 13 . 9/3/2006
ohh what is she gonna do
icedfaerie chapter 13 . 9/3/2006
Great chapter, and what a twist!
lyricist87 chapter 13 . 9/3/2006
That is not evil little cliff hanger. That's not tair! Not fair!You were all gone. gone... I , I am slightly hungry, and I'm sorta sleepy. I'm leaving.I really hope you can update
volopurus chapter 13 . 9/2/2006
Congrats on the tattoo. What is it going to be? Where? How big? What colors?

I have an eye right at the bottom of my hairline a little to the right of my spinal colum...but don't let my mom know. She'd kill me. (That's what happens when they don't pay attention.)

THANK YOU!

You know what's funny?

I had been sitting here and I went to my email and I saw an author alert in my inbox and I decided that only if it was your story I would read it...
Claire-a-bell chapter 13 . 9/2/2006
Well, I was very happy to see you posted.

And I'm kinda glad the whole Alex thing finally got completely cleared up.

Keegan is a total cutie. :)I'm really looking forward to you next chapter too!

P.S. What kind of tatoo are you getting? I'm extremely jealous.
ladyglory chapter 13 . 9/2/2006
Forgive me for not signing in but I am just too lazy... I hope more romance is coming Rissy's way! :)Can't wait!Loved this chapter bty, finally Alex is out of the picture.. I hope...Glory
rory chapter 12 . 8/30/2006
i love this story, please update, i NEED you to update. Thankx
rockrose chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
This is an amazing story! I really, really like it.
jade-is-a-star chapter 12 . 8/4/2006
i don't think anyone minds that you don't update as much as you used to, cos when you do it's always worth the wait :)
lyricist87 chapter 12 . 8/2/2006
wow... the longest review huh? ok, I'll shorten it then. Sorry. Man, that's something else. A difficult choice to make. that is. I don't remember what was in my review. Well, what happened to Demien. I don't think that this was a filler chapter. A lot of information was revealed here. Some pretty good info I think. Well, brother is not to happy with her though. But why is he throwing a bitch fit if she didn't know. And, why would Demien take her back to earth if he knew that it would cause her some serious pain? That's not smart. At all. But maybe he was trying to show her something or wel, seeya later,NicoleHope you get to update soon.
icedfaerie chapter 12 . 8/2/2006
Wow, what a plot twist. Great chapter, can't wait until the next one..and don't beat yourself up too much! _~
Devil Queen chapter 12 . 8/2/2006
Hey UPDATE SON. umm please ? heh
Our Lady Silence chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
Hey! No, you won't lose me as a reader. I get memory blocks ... thanks for updating this story. You still rock!
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »