Reviews for The Sinner's Bride
RomanceAddict chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
Demion is cute! Too bad he is the spawn of the devil... *sighs... oh well. Keep updating I want to see what he is like at her school!
Broadway Nicka chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Love it and can't wait for more
Jayn chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
*Blink* Quadraplegic what? *Shrugs* PLEASE UPDATE! *gives you cookies as a bribe* _
Tattered Bloody Corsets chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Yes well, I just got done reading this chapter and again you were right it is to fast. But not so fast, yes I know I do not make since let me explain further with a scenario. A lot of important things happen in the first chapter. Like let’s say the story was about a girl being kidnapped by a physco because he loves her and it ALL happens in the first chapter. That is really fast. Though I think this is going fast it is not too bad. I think the chapter should be longer but the length is no one’s choice but yours. Though I think you should have included the conversation of question between Deimon and Eris the type of questions he may asked could be important for later us and plots but that is just what I would do and I am not you now am I? I also liked how you added a cliff hanger to the end gives it some mystery. Oh and I bet you 5 reviews that it is Deimon who was the mystery person at the end!
AngelsWillFall chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Flames gratefully accepted? i think your a better person than i am! well...please update...soon? please?
RomanceAddict chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I love your story! Very sound foundation to build off. Update soon!
Lily chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Really interesting. Please continue.
Claire-a-bell chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Congrads on someone finally creating a fictionpress heroin that I don't despise! She actually has a backbone! Plus, while she does have the tragic past, she isn't all "woe is me" or contemplating suicide. And to top it all off, you gave her friends!

...Wow, that sounded sarcastic, but I'm really not trying to be. I adore this chick. I love her response to her peers (it actually reminds me of the way I would react) and how realistic you made her both in normal and scary situations. The plot looks promising and I'm hoping you will update very soon. I'm adding this to my favorites list, so please continue.
LoveisDumb chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
wow keep going i want to know what happens nexts okay so updat soon please and preps are so annoying exspecaly the ones that talk about men and wanting to buy new clothes all i get are hand me downs with holds in the and i like holds in my clothe i dilike new ones because it so annoying trying to get use to themP.s. u can say any thing about my weird name because its true love is dumb.
Jayn chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
*Points to self* I'm interested! *Points to you* update! *Hands you pens and paper* Please? *puppy-eyes*
Tattered Bloody Corsets chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I like the story so far. The chapter could be a bit longer and I felt as though in the beginning you were stereotyping people a little too much for my taste. Also it went a little to fast.

You cloud use a lot more detail with your characters like when you described the guy in the story all we got as a description was “He was handsome, I was ashamed to admit mentally. His hair was so black it could meld into the shadows, in comparison to his eyes, which were so grey they could have been white. His body was strong, as I felt the hard muscles against me.” It is a nice basic description but I like a little bit more detail, I mean what kind of clothes was he wearing? What is his skin color? Are there any unusual marks or characteristics about him?

As for punctuation, grammar, and spelling; I am no expert when it comes to that. So you will have to get someone else to review on that.

I do like the plot line and concept it has a lot of potential and don’t feel down if this review makes you feel bad. It’s not there to do that. It is there to help. Remember this is only the first chapter and we have a lot more to see.

P.S. I think instead of sub category such as ‘Drama/Angst’ I would have put it in ‘Supernatural/ Angst” but that’s me and what do I know?

Keep up the god work