Reviews for The Sinner's Bride
CrimsonxShadows chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
Not bad! I'm quite impressed! Since I've only read up to here, as I read more I hope that he shows his cruel side. While he loves her, he's still the ..."Prince of Darkness" (?) and should definitely show a cruel side. I'm off to read...This is really good.
gIrL bEhInD DeAtH chapter 16 . 12/24/2008
I hope there's a sequel! I love it, it made me cry. T.T
AuroraRose54 chapter 16 . 12/7/2008
Amazing story. Haha, I just stayed up for hours reading it from start to finish. I love stories with elements of fantasy, and yours definitely fits the bill. :P

Lol... Demion was a bit jealous, eh? :P

Anyhow, again, AWESOME story! :D Keep up the brilliant writing, you're good at it. :)
Ravina chapter 15 . 12/5/2008
As odd as it may sound, I found the epilogue to be the most beautiful bit of this story. I'm not saying the rest wasn't good, but the WAY you wrote the epilogue just struck me. (I especially love the notion of the pregnancy being conducted through a human woman...very creative!)

Very interesting (and different) plot!

- Rebekah
ARose'sTear chapter 16 . 11/26/2008
This was a REALLY good story :D
KimberlyNicole chapter 15 . 7/3/2008
I love this story.

You're a great writer.

]
AMM3485 chapter 15 . 6/26/2008
I really liked this story! The end seemed a bit rushed but overall I thought i was great, nice job!
Alice chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I am absolutly in love with your story. I think it is amazing. Good job.
bookwrm chapter 15 . 5/28/2008
I'd like to say that this story amazed me, but there was something off about it... but really original idea, and really well written. I'M SORRY, SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH ME! It just seemed that with the last chapter, Eris was more remorseful than anything... By the way, I LOVED all the music side to Eris, like when you mentioned the arias, it really brought out the angel in her. Good job!

-Kon
Gerty aka Angel chapter 16 . 5/2/2008
aww this is a cute story
Anemoi chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
that was such an amazing beginning! Especially the ending, my heart was racing so fast I couldn't catch up with it. Great job!
KatyTheCookie chapter 15 . 4/22/2008
Loved it! I just recently found it and read the whole thing in less than a day, lol.

I think it'd be really awesome if you did something about each of Demions other family members. Like a whole other story for his father and mother, Chael and Keegan (especially ]
poppiesinoctober chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Oh, this is really exciting!

I liked this story a lot when I read it first, but this is just really cool!

I can't wait to read more! )
Estelin chapter 15 . 4/12/2008
this story was excellent. keep up the good work and writing.I can not wait to read more of your work.
poppiesinoctober chapter 15 . 4/10/2008
This was a really good story! I enjoyed it!

A sequel would be awesomee!
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »