Reviews for The Scarlet Panda
those nerds r so gross!
Julie G chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
Callie's older sis?
Julie G chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
Cool chptr!Pink Lynx Blue something Scarlet Panda 4ever!
Julie G chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
You know,this book is kinda like mini stories in back to back would be a good manga!
Julie G chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Mike or wuz his name dosnt no she's the scarlet panda,so technically mike was being a cheater by kissign SP!She's jeolous of herself!
Julie G chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
1st i thot this book was goin 2 B short but then I realised th the chptrs wer just REALLY long!LOL so far i'm lovin it/(Ba da bababa,I'm lovin it!)
Julie G chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Awesom!Is she swedish?That's how I imagine her.
kelizana chapter 11 . 12/10/2006
awsome story so far. its a really cool idea and really well written. Mike and Am need to get together soon. Please update really soon.
Ducky Lyn Lost chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
I love this series.

It makes me wish that I was a superhero!
Damsel of Disaster chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
Trouble is starting to arise for Am. The villains identifying the real scarlet panda makes for a great twist, especially since she hasn't been the most careful about keeping her identity secret. I also think its cute having her brother’s best friend be interested in her, however she is going through guys awfully fast.
Damsel of Disaster chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
Another good chapter, I can't wait to read the next!
pseudonym-of-mine chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
Be careful not to make Mike get captured too often. To me, he's starting to sound like a damsel in distress.
pseudonym-of-mine chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
Maybe Kat should be a bit less perky. Other than that, fine job.
pseudonym-of-mine chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Sounds slightly corny, and it runs too a bit too fast. You're pretty good at speech, but don't be afraid of using the word 'said'. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Damsel of Disaster chapter 3 . 1/25/2006
Wow! You update with much detication. I thought that this chapter was by far written the best. I'm not really into the whole alien scientist thing but it works. Having the main characters lover fall head over heels for them in super hero form happens too much in these stories, you may want to try someting more original. I love Kat she sounds like one of my best friends. Am is clearly more girl than hero but I think its good for her to still be worried about trival things like what to wear on her date than just fighting villians, it makes for a more interesting story. No, I don't normally write this long of reviews for everyone.