Reviews for but white
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
powerful imagery in there.
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Has an eerie feel to it. Interesting how you tied all of the images together, gave me chills.

Thank you for your review, but could you expand on how you found it 'grey'? I value constructive criticsm alot so I'll appreciate if you could expand on your thoughts so I can try to improve the piece. Thanks again
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
i love the sin-purity feel to this, i've never seen white as nicely written as i see here.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
that's a lot of white. I like how you used imagery and symbolism at the same time. keep on going!
multiples of six chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Wow.. I *really* like this. My only problem is that death is usually referred to as black. But I get the feeling that was intentional, anyway. I love "ghost wife ghost white." Wonderful, all around.
utopian sky chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
white as white-chokolat? haha, i kid. this is interesting, though i'm really not sure what it's about. the images are great!
dfghjkliouytrewsdfghjkl chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
geez. i really like this. its really beutiful
randompoetry chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Wow, beautiful imagery. I just got a chill when I read "white as snow fallingon ash gray tombstones"...it just brought up such a STRONG image in my head. Just good.(I just wanted to say, I got a kick out of your penname)