Reviews for Kiss Me
SnackySnackSnackSnackSnack chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Aww, love this.. I've been reading a lot of your old stuff, can't believe you've been writing since '03! Wow.
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Congrats on winning the Review Marathon! Here's your prize review:

Interesting piece. I have to say, I think it would have been more emotional and meaningful if it had remained about a lesbian couple, but I can see how that would have been confusing, so I think you made the right choice.

[as the river flows from her eyes] I really liked that line. I assume it meant tears, but I also took it as emotions pouring out of her through her eyes. "River" was such a powerful word to describe the strength and intensity.

[and it seems as though he might say yes] Someting about this seemed weird. For the majority of this piece, the persona seems to be able to glimpse into the boy's mind, but the way this is phrased, it sounds removed.

Nice ending. As far as the plot of this, it's an interesting way to close it, and the way you phrased it says so much with so little.

As always, beautifuly crafted. Good flow, powerful word choice, and just the right length.

~Courtesy of the Review Squad
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
The "river flows from her eyes" image isn't really the most original, but it was a beautiful one and worked well here. Overall, a pretty good poem.

-Othello
brokencrystal7 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
i might sound like a broken record already but i can realte to this but in a different way. like i said before long story
Atelophobia chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I haven't quite reached the kissing stage yet, but I think this poem is easy to relate to. & using she & he instead of a lesbian couple probably works much better, because it seems more natural for a guy to react in such a way.

Beautifully well-written. (:
Black and White Dreams chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
aw... this is so sweet! -Black and White Dreams/Caitlin
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
beautiful... mirrors my oen life, showing that we all go through the same crap with boys
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I really like this one. I can totally see this being the lesbian couple like you originally had it, but thank you, it would have been WAY confusing. I realy like, especially the ending
karmakaze chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
People always seem to hope their love will chase after them. If their love "makes" them stay, it's not their fault. Well done.
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
i bet id hav really liked the original version. oh well.. great poem!
Emi Amara chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
wow! I really liked reading this! it's like you could read it over and over, it's really well written. 'as their eyes lock and he falls in love again' i love that line! Please keep writing!**Emi
lady of the demented hamsters chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
aw i liked it, maybve you could add a bit more, make it more detailed, embellish on it, i feel it's not quite finished, but you've got some good ideas, kepp up the good work!
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
This was really beautiful. I can relate to this so well. Awesome work. It speaks so much in it's brevity.
xHannahx chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
easy to relate to, this is goin on my faves. :)

Han.
Kusje chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Beautiful. Angstful. And yet, I love it. I'm sure everyone can relate to this.

I liked the just overall, I liked it.

Hehe. ]