Reviews for Secret Past
LavenderFox-Daisy chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
ooh coatic atmosphere. i like it. it's busy and beautifully elaborate
Totally-Fuzz chapter 3 . 5/6/2006
hello...ok, it could do with a little careful editing, nothing major just the few grammatical mistakes. its very paced, not boring at all...that's supposed to be good thing! However, the phone convrsation thing may have been a bad idea, you don't want to reveal too much or it'll get a bit obvious for any other reader. so instead of a feature length conversation, have alex give a commentary on her body language and expression. Alex seems like a really cool character but comes out sort of flat in here. Jenny, as your main character needs to be more 3D, right now, this chapter is not as good as the previous ones. but write more, character developement is always a good thing! More! lol long huh?X Fuzz
Rhea Valente chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
yay! u updated! after loong time, hehe!

ooh, new character, i like the change in perspective! do update!

~wolfeh (14.51)
Evany chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
YAY loving it my friend mwahahahahha whoops I must cut down on the evil laughter it ruins my health. I really like how you have used descrption to show the characters and I look forward to more! Those twins are a piece of work though...
Rhea Valente chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
finally got round to reading this! argh! i am SO sorry!

I HATE starting at a new school - i know just how she feels! Heheh, really well written to put across that sense fo nervousness, anticipation, fear, excitement..

awesome!

:"its hard to be polite when the other person is being so rude."

Yup - that is SO true!

One tiny lil bit of CC for you is:

"plac"

I think it's spelled "plaque."

But that's it from me... can't wait for the next chappie! Hopefully i can read it sooner than it took me to read this one!

~wolfeh (10.21)
Totally-Fuzz chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
Yay, i finally got to review! god, i have no criticisms today, i see you reposted the entire story. i'm just feeling too lazy at the moment to review it again, hope you don't mind. real good work; but did you use bwhs as a outline for the schooli? *schools double door entrance was the woman sitting at reception* the receptionist was a meani i hate her! kill he soon okay? and more friends, more action, more fun.