Reviews for Inspiring Footsteps
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Nice poem!
Naver chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is very meaningful, reminds me of my grandfather before he passed away also. Great job, continue to write. :)
RandomUser674 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Holy crap, you've got a lot of reviews. I really like your style. And it's progressed through time, comparing your old work to your new. Keep writing!
OspreyEagle chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I love it!
Sarah A. W chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Amazing I love it. Makes me remember my gradnmother,, I miss those days.

It's really good and I can see that you've writen it from the bottom of your heart.
Mirabella chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Sp beautiful! :)
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This is blissful )
nickyO chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
You're going to make me cry with this one. And that's not a bad thing.
mimzie101 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
aw that is so sweet it reminds me of my nano she died 5 years ago from to strokes and i never got to so good-bye i miss her so much and he was my favorite on my dads side of the family
Amanda M. Lynn chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I love the imagery. Reminds me of my own great-grandma.
upside-down-boat chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Wow... this has me on the edge of tears... it was beautiful, and i'm so glad i read it. :) You're inspiring. xox

xx Boat xx
ranDUMM chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Hey,

This was just too sweet! Really beautiful :) Nice work!

ranDUMM
Erica Jo chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
this was so amazing. and totally ironic b/c ive been trying to think of a good enough poem to write about my great grandma. you said exactly what i would have wanted to. i can relate so well.
StickIntrinsic chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Reminds me of how much I love my own grandmother. The sentiment here was so pure and to boot it was wonderfully written. Please don't stop producing such good stuff.
Musicismylife11593 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This is beautiful. My grandfather died this year on my birthday when I was there celebrating with him. This is really similar to my feelings. Thank you for putting them in such a beautiful way.

P.S. thanks for reviewing my poem )
252 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »