Reviews for Let Me Go
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
a quite good poem, but it is a bit of a cliche subject, but I understand that poems just come out the way you feel so it doesnt matter if its been written a hundred times before in different ways. :) either way its pretty good anyway, keep it up. x
Arichos chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
this is freakin cool...I love your feeling in this...its impressive, really...
Wing Chant chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
This seems to be a common theme in poems and songs recently. High expectations seem to be something we all face and can relate too, which is rather interesting. o_o Your poem, among many others, raise the following questions to my mind: Are we all slaves to unreachable dreams conjured up by our peers? And will there ever be a time when the "unreachable dreams" become attainable? Hm... o_o Poems that make me think get my immediate approval! *claps for you*

Kayla
Moosher chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I can relate to this poem, and know how it is to feel like you are trapped within your own home. That you just want to be left alone for a while to experience carelessness and independence when others are pressuring you with theirs high expectations of you that exceed your utmost potential. I love the rhyme and rhythm you mantained throughout the poem, coz it added a beautiful flow to it. Made me feel sad. and I thought the ending fit nicely within the context of the poem. Great writing!

-Meme
Aquafied chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
i dont angsty for me.

it just makes me think of how many other peoples lives are worse than mine and how i could never say mine was bad.
account not in use chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Linkin Park is my favorite band. You should try and find 'My December' if you odn't have it-one of their best songs. Good pome, I enjoyed the trapped, clawing at the walls feeling.
x.sweet.catastrophe.x chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I love that song too! ''This love for you has finally taken it's toll '' I love that line. Good job!