Reviews for The Muslims
AsSalam Alaikum, proud to be Muslim! Masha'Allah! (:
RaNdOm PaNdAmOdIuM liVeR chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I like it!

Power to the people!

What you have said is true, and i believe in the same thing.

You can go farther than this i think.

People need to know.
secilmis yazar chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
oh my... this is about to make me cry.. so great!
Neon Queen chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
People would actually be very surprised as to how much we're alike (Muslims, yes I am one) I'm a 16 year old in high school. This is a great piece, truly, well done.

Much love, Neon Queen.
Black-Rose-Upon-Thorn chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Omg i absolutely positively adore you for this. seriously, u have no idea how much respect u have gained in my eyes. Its not often u hear other people addressing the 'muslim case' so to speak.. its like a taboo or something. I remember sometime last yr i brought this up in my class at school, and practically every1 in the class who didnt know me on a personal level flipped. It was like everything i said . e.g. we were - okay i was- talking about why some muslim women feel so strongly about covering up and dressing modestly, and i was so surprised to find every1 on the defensive: they were just like "so what r u saying about us? what r u implying?" lol if u can imagine i went home pretty upset that day.. thats not even the worst.. i go to a girls school, so ud think theyd understand or at least sympathise more with muslim women *rolls eyes*

Actually i have a qtn for u.. ive been pondering over this for a long time.. what do u think if i wrote a story on fictionpress.. i mean just like all the other stories here but with my main character as a muslim? ie if i were writing about myself? ive been wanting to do it for a long time but i wasnt sure how ppl on this site would react to such a thing. You think i should go for it? lol would u read it? i live in England but my scenario kinda thing would be a muslim girl in an american high school. lol and no the story would most definately NOT be about her getting bullied or something. just a regular teen in school. u know with things mentioned like.. prayers.. fasting.. whatever comes up? Lol if it helps ur poem, along with its positive reviews has inspired me to go for it.. so i think i will. lol and when i do the 1st chapter will be dedicated to u so check it out!Hehe that was not me advertising my story to u further! *smiles cheekily*

Hope 2 see u around,

hehe lots of cyber love

xx Lj xx
SapphireEyes16 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
first of all thanx for writing this! itz a good poem for narrow minded ppl out there that can't comprehend tht muslims are humans as well, tht don't support these terroist attacks, so keep the gud work!
Shahzadi chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Perfect! MUSLIM PRIDE 4EVER!
dreamingfreak chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
again, great!

Theres just one thing...

i mean, the word "bullshit" didnt really fit there lol. i mean, islam, peace, muslims, bullshit... Maybe ...rubbish? lol

apart from that, it was good ;D

d_f
starry night blue chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
This is really good! Being a Muslim myself, I sincerely liked it! Thank you for writing this!
J.Sal chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
awesome poem!im a muslim n know how it feels. so anyway just wanted to say keep on writing.n great job:)
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I respect others and their beliefs. In the past I was on another section of this site, people there didn't like what I believed in, they were very harsh, very cruel. Sad, how people judge others and say horrible things. I understand what you are saying. I enjoyed your piece. Well written. Nicely done. Thank you for your kind review and keep on writing.
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
*claps* great work. some people are so disgusting with their racist comments - and this is supposed to the new age, where everyone gets along together in harmony. its ridiculous (racism, i mean). its also really stupid because it has been known that, omg, CHRISTIANS have been terrorists. i know. shockhorror (thats sarcasm btw). anyways, apologies for my second political rant! lovely work, clear views, and go you for being so strong!
Tiffany Madison chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
I loved it, so many people can be idiots when it comes to that kind of racial and religious stuff
Arichos chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Okay, i'm gonna add my own rant. The ONLY reason why people connect osama bin laden, terrorists, and 9/11 to Muslims, is that Osama bin Laden declared that he was attacking the U.S for Islam. the media took that WAY out of proportion, and people are stupid enough to think that islamics hate us. God damn, people, WAKE UP! Your fucking idiots...Muslims have good beliefs, thoughts and philosophies, they are in no way, every single muslim that supports terrorist attacks. What ever happened to the rule, "do not murder"? Osama says he's doing this in the name of Allah,(their name of God) when the koran condemns the killing of their brothers.
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 1/21/2006