Reviews for siren's song
classic violet chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
this is truly wonderful. magical and oh so vivid. great job!
vampiric-happenings chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
i simply love this! it wonderful! beautifully written. i don't think there is any other way to descirbe this. it's lovely!
she's so hardcore chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Wow. O.O
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Good god, that was amazing. i wont quote anything cause i'd end up quoting the entire poem, but dear mother of something can you write. brilliant. Simply brilliant.
paper dolls chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I like the way you wrote Persephone, so violent.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Lol, what can one say? I've seldom read such violent poetry, hate oozed from every damned word, this sordid, twisted passion...it's just so evil somehow...so brilliant, I adore this...amazingly powerful, you really feel the whole love-hate-passion triangle thing...very much like greek mythology...Love, Mia
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
wow. that was definetly something to be read. incredible
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
wow so pretty. loving the imagery and the word choice. it made such a big impact. nice collab, guys!
brevis chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
a new spin on persephone.

and two poets collide.

gorgeous.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Wow, this is great, I really liked it, great work!
lackluster chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
the ending is by far my favorite. the whole idea of persephone so violent is new to me, but i love it.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I love the overall tone. You don't really associate Persephone with violence and the darker sort of things. At least, I always see her as a victim. I like this.
account not in use chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
the lady twists her fingers intothe nymphet's curls, ripping hair.'scared, beauty?you should be.'-so violent-i worship it. the ending left me empty.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I love the feel of this.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
-stares- i don't know how the fuck you do it, i really don't. it's amazing.