Reviews for Molly
Preston2099 chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
"...then who is in the lab?"

i c, nice cliffy there :p

so far my fav charecter is Mark, cause i can picture him so easy in my mind, and the fact that he is really, REALLY f #$ked up. other than the dividers not being there, this chp is pretty well polished, and i like how u make the dective weak and like a real human by having him throw up everywhere lol.

can't c what the next installment brings, later 4 now
Preston2099 chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
There is some real potential here, ray.

Really.

I honestly dont know why you put this on hiatus, but at least try like writting a page and c if ur still intrested. Do it cause i actually took the time to read over this and submit an unbiased review, ok?

besides, i gotta know who killed the father :)
Misoshiru chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
Hey there! Great chapter, as usual! There was just one bit where you changed from first to third person in one paragraph... so try and keep it one or the other. Other than that, and the usual spelling and grammar, it was awesome! Hope to read more soon!
Misoshiru chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
At last! Thanks for reviewing. I feel proud _ I liked this. You always seem to hook me in with your twisted work. You'd make a good horror/ psychological thriller author.

Um what made this good? Well for starters, you describe everything in eerie detail. It makes everything seem darker and spooky. I like it. What could you work on? For me it's spelling/grammar. I'm a real perfectionist with that. Don't know why, just always have been. Spelling also sort of ruins the story, unless it's meant to be there ie in dialouge/narrative.

That's all for now! Hope to read the next chapter soon!
Immortality lost chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
I just finnished this story. Forgot about it im afraid... sorries. But I liked it. Sux that there isn't more yano... you left off at such an interesting part. I want more i tell you! Crazy ppl intriuge the hell outta me! What's next! Tell me please! *whines and gives puppy eyes* Please!
Misoshiru chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Dude... this is totally awesome! I can vividly see this as a movie, like more than usual! You have to update!
Unforgivable Sin chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I like it, gives me an erie feeling, and reading it in the dark helps me to picture everything that happens. Keep it up man, cant wait for the full chapter...im guessing your gonna add more but i donno lol.

~Jon
Preston2099 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I like the direction of the story so far, even though its only the first chapter. You have alot of room and space to decide where and how you decide where you want the story to go, but like i said try and stick with it! It may not be 117 pages (i've barely typed 17, let alone 11) but i do wana see how this develops, mainly the 'experients' the withershire family has secretly been doing. You use great detailing that every good author has, to small things like the creaking and horrible sounding gate. So stick with it and update soon, ill be reading.

-remember, do good, but not better than me :)