Reviews for Supernatural
Mythology1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I liked this story very much, not just for the historical content, but the vividly powerful writing. In my mind. I keep picturing Jefferson and Adams as more than friends, so this well-crafted piece was a great read for me. Please continue to use your entertaining talent as your doing now, the best you can.
Argent chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Vampires plus history plus 1776!Founding Fathers equals an epic win. A rather...mind boggling epic win. Didn't expect the ending at all, by the way. Great job! Though, at the end, the words should be 'it WAS I' instead of 'it WERE I'...but I'm a bit of a Grammar Nazi, so...yeah.
xAkhenatenx chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Wow! I loved it! I'm at loss for words! I didn't expect the ending at ALL. I was so surprised! I didn't even see that as a possibility! There isn't another way to put it, this story was simply amazing.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
O.o

This... is...

er

well

How should I put it?

Weird. Weird, weird, weird. Very well written, though. Incredibly few mistakes. Very good. However... vampires? Really? Well, I guess it's... creative. Yeah. It is. It's good, just... weird...
Maddie chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
You have no idea how much I love this. :)

I've been looking for good fanfics of 1776, specifically with John Adams as one of the main characters (since I love him so), and so far only three have appeared, including this one. Upsetting? Yes.

I loved this one though!
insomniaaaaa chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
holy friggin CRAP that just like blew my mind. john adams and thomas jefferson as VAMPIRES? that is completely awesome and weird but mostly awesome yes! i loved it.
blaqkinkstyle chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Wow, this was great! I really wasn't expecting the twists at all, both that Jefferson was the one who was "disposing" of everyone, as well as Adams being the vampire who bit him. Wow, you sure surprised me!

haha, I love the idea of the presidents being vampires.
We Called Her Thalia chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Your pen-name is brilliant. This is brilliant. I can't believe that you managed to integrate vampires and with US history, and add in a twist ending as well. That's like three major risks that you took, and every one of them was incredibly effective. Anyway, your writing is extremely good, and this was the most refreshing thing I've read in a long time.
Takumi chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
XD i really liked this. you probably could have drawn it out a bit longer, but even still, i enjoyed it VERY much. there's not nearly enough historical slash out there.