Reviews for When Poets Dreamed Of Angels
Mosaic Stains chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I don't see how your first stanza seems incomplete, when I read it I saw that the meaning was clear. Its meaning is that poets, considering that they dreamed of angels a long time ago, and got inspiration uncountable times due to these dreams.

But your end is very true just as your beginning. It makes me think of the many writers nowaday that write and show no inspiration or heart within their writing.
kit feral chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Ooh, very pretty. "When poets dreamed of angels" is my favorite line, it's just so simple but so beautiful and I just adore it. I also like the contrast between the first and second stanza. I just love the end. Great work, keep it up!
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I would say that the first stanza feels incomplete, but that works for me. We tend to forget pieces of our past. I see it as a part of the big picture. Wonderful message behind this.
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
i really like this, it flows well. but it feels incomplete, because you don't say what happened when the poets dreamed of angels, etc. but the second stanza is great!
OreganoTomato chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
you've captured so much truth in so few words! i like how the past and the present are seperated with that hyphen right in the middle, it really adds effect. *loves it!*
crazy dog events chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
This had potential, but the first stanza felt incomplete. What about when poets dremed of angels? It's like you start the thoughts and abondon in.

Other than that, as far as the words standing alone, it's pretty good.